This Christmas, I'm...........

This Christmas I am/We are:

• Staying home / having visitors

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Staying home with friends/relatives that are staying at least one night

• Going somewhere within driving distance

• Going somewhere by method other than car (Plane, Train, Bus etc.)

• I'm cooking or at least helping

• I'm helping cook - by staying away!!! :D :D :D

• Traveling the US by RV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Well, I waited to see what's happening here & We finaly decided what's happening around here...

now.. What's going on where you are???????

Finish the sentance:

This Christmas I am/we are........

Vote on as many as apply :D :D :D

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
You don't have the "turn out the lights and hide in the basement when the "out"-laws arrive"... :( ;) :D

That's what I am doing... or rather, what I'd like to do. I am pretty sure that my wife agrees too... :thumb:

Andrew

N Gauger

We're piling in to our car (all 3 of us) and going to Grandma's house. (My In-Laws - 2 miles away) We exchange gifts there every year with the entire family :) :)

The wife helps cook - Dad & I stay in the living room with the rest of the men folk :D :D

N Gauger

MasonJar said:
You don't have the "turn out the lights and hide in the basement when the "out"-laws arrive"... :( ;) :D

That's what I am doing... or rather, what I'd like to do. I am pretty sure that my wife agrees too... :thumb:

Andrew
:D :D I'm helping cook - By Staying away! :) :) :) I was trying to be nice there :D

ezdays

Out AZ way
Well, we are the "grampop and gramma" and normally have the entire family and then some over. This year our son and family are playing host in their new home, just a few miles away. We will have our own "Christmas dinner" on Monday with a friend. Lots better than cooking for a dozen people.:thumb::thumb:

Will_annand

We invited my parents here, but they insist on us going there. Mother is 72 and dad is 75, but they still want to have Christmas "at home". :D

Mothers never change do they. :thumb:

spankybird

OTTS Founder
WE will be at my wife's Mom for Christmas. She only lives 3 miles from us. :thumb:

WE will do our gift exchange and then a very nice dinner with the whole family. :p

nativity2.gif

:wave:

Gary Pfeil

Spanky, Love the psychodelic stained glass!

My wife and I have Xmas eve here, I love to cook. Xmas day will be quiet, spent at a friends house, where there will be a collection of leftovers. I'd love to spend the day in the basement but that aint gonna happen!

Gary

Pooh Bah
My sister-in-law and her son are coming on Christmas Eve and leaving on Chrismas Day after a Hotel buffet. (Her son is driving up from W.Va. and then going off on his snowmobile.) Then we drive to the far side of Toronto to my sister's for the afternoon/evening and drive my father home from there.

fifer

We are staying home and will likely go for a motorcycle ride Sunday. Supposed to be 70 here Sunday. :) :) :)

Merry Christmas to all from Mike & Robin Fifer.

arg-snowing-background-full.gif

ausien

I am having friends over on the big day, and between them they have 14 kids, 3- 15.
bbq planned to feed the hord, when that done the girls will ajorn,(leaving the boys with the kids)... but the boys will be running TRAINS....:D :D :D :D and the kids can run them selves( ragged ) in the yard.:) :) :) ... have a good christmas. and you all come back in the new year safe and well..:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Will_annand said:
We invited my parents here, but they insist on us going there. Mother is 72 and dad is 75, but they still want to have Christmas "at home". :D

Mothers never change do they. :thumb:

Ahhh... yes, I remember that ploy. Funny though - the reason they could not come to us was it was too dangerous to drive the 401 in winter, so we should come to their house...?!? Does she think that we take some other secret safe route that she doesn't know about? :rolleyes:

Andrew

RailRon

Today my daughter already arrived at our home, and at Christmas my brother-in-law and his wife will visit with us. They'll bring my wife's mother from her senior nursing home to us - then we'll have a nice meal together. And then it's back for Mommy again to her home (about 50 miles away), but we all hope she will enjoy the few hours in our company.

Ron

absnut

I checked the last one because it seemed custom designed for me!!! :thumb: Actually, we'll be spending Christmas Eve and Christmas day with our son and his family here in California..... before hitting the road again in our RV!

Also, got a nice present... just found out grandchild #9 is on his/her way!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

Dick

C

Catt

We will spend Christmas day with oldest son,daughter in-law ,and grandbaby Aiden at their house.This is Aiden's first Christmas and at the ripe old age of 10 months ( :eek: ALLREADY!!) it should be fun :D :D