Thinking Of Selling Most of My Stuff.....

Discussion in 'G / O / S Scale Model Trains' started by Cannonball, Mar 19, 2007.

1. Greg Elems

Greg Elems Member

I've been known to cut down a 4 bay hopper to make a two bay out of it. :D Also cut down the cover to make it a cement hopper.

2. Cannonball

Cannonball More Trains Than Brains

RMT just came out with their coal hoppers and they have the N&W road name. I'm really tempted to order a set. They run $49.95 for a set of two differently numbered hoppers.
  3. simmonds

simmonds Member

Cannonball. I LOVE that layout. I think your trains look GREAT running on it. Any train be it freight, passenger or trolley could be right at home on that layout. Just wait till you get some of those plasticville buildings and some more scenery on it.:) Relax, pour yourself a cup of coffee, sit back in a comfortable chair next to your controls and run some trains and enjoy it. Your layout looks like a lot of fun. Keep all your trains and store the ones you don't use on shelves or under the layout. You WILL miss them when their gone!:cry: I am still running trains on that test circle of track on the carpet and would LOVE to run my train on your layout. Your just suffering a little post-layout depression but you will get through it :thumb: Chris
  4. Justin

Justin Member

Is the 490 set has all the original cars and track? What about the transformer? Or are you selling loco#490?
  5. Cannonball

Cannonball More Trains Than Brains

The set has it's original cars plus one extra.
    There is original Marx track in the box but I've never set it up.
    The transformer is in there as well but I wouldn't trust it until I had a refurbish done on it.
    The 490 is in good shape with one small crack in the cab roof but the corners are not chipped off.

If you want to see pics of them, you can go here->
    All the cars are there except the one extra I bought which is a grey Pennsylvania gondola.