Not open for further replies.

Shin_kazama

Feb 3, 2008
fleet needs moore ships!!!!!!!!!!
fleet003.jpg

whats that battlestar on upper center?

Master-Bruce

Aug 15, 2007
With the New Year started and all, are there any plans for more BSG ships?? I've been away a while I know but I'm still interested. ;)

With the New Year started and all, are there any plans for more BSG ships?? I've been away a while I know but I'm still interested. ;)

Yes, at least I'm planning to create my banner.
Most right the old lady from Gearz is almost build, than I'm starting on the one in the middle and so on.
Done for my kids who got "Animal Crossing" on the Wii found the store from Tom on the net and create the first small house for them and the second one, it's just a chimney and little wood extra.

Master-Bruce

Aug 15, 2007
Great news buddy. Good to hear you're still busy. ;)

Though I was referring to SJ and Nothing really. We were once a team for these BSG models but things have kinda broken down over the year. It'd be great to get some more ships done. Especially a new Pegasus model. ;)

P

paulhbell

Hi skip, would be great if things started up again, with the new episodes coming up.

How are things going with you, I've not been over to your blog lately.

Master-Bruce

Aug 15, 2007
Hey Paul!!! :)

Yeah, it would! Ships from Razor, Season 4 and the ships from the original fleet too that we hadn't done.

Things are good thanks bro. We had a baby boy three weeks ago! His name is Callum, though I call him Cal. Family life in general has been busy too. The blog is still there, I try to update it as often as I can but free time is hard to come by these days. LOL!!!

sjsquirrel

Feb 9, 2006
British Columbia, Canada
stevebondy.ca
Quiet, but not dead.

Hey Skip, good to see you're still around. Things have been quiet in the old BSG thread lately, but rest assured the project has not been forgotten. I continue to work on things in the background, but I'm having a bit of project ADD lately. Building two and three models at once, developing three and four things at once, and getting almost nothing finished :confused:. I've managed to finish a few of the smaller models I've been building. I seem to be more in to building than designing lately.

I'm trying to get myself more focused so I can wrap up a few things, but at the moment I can't make any promises. And Nothing has been creating all those great weapon models I want to build....

Regards, and Happy New Year,

Steve (SJ)

Master-Bruce

Aug 15, 2007
Yeah, that's pretty much what happened to me. Too many projects had me all over the place. :) It's cool to see that the interest is still here though bro.

Yeah, I've been to his website a few times. He's doing some cool models these days. :)

Happy New Year to you too my friend!!

Shin_kazama

Feb 3, 2008
your Viper and Raider

ahm about your viper and raider models, are they papermodels or plastic/resin?

if they are(jaybats') paper, may i ask tips and instructions for the raider build?
jay has not included an instruction for his raider yet.

sjsquirrel

Feb 9, 2006
British Columbia, Canada
stevebondy.ca
The Gemini Transport

Well gang, it's time to add another ship to your fleet. I've just sent the Gemini Transport off to Chris for upload. It should be available soon.

Although the ship appears fairly simple at first glance, this model contains quite a bit of detail in the forward and aft sections, and should actually be reasonably challenging. Have fun building it, and please post photos.

And of course, please let me know if you find any problems in the model.

My next task in this ongoing project is to correct all the problems that have been identified so far. According to my notes this is
1- Fix the intersection in the Platform ship - missed the rear crosspiece
2- Fix fit problems in nose of Geminon Traveller
3- Fix texture problem on arms of Galactica

I also have another project I'm being paid for that I need to get finished, then I'll be on to the next ship, the Refinery ship.

TTFN

SJ

Attachments

• GemTrans.jpg
    GemTrans.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 29

Shin_kazama

Feb 3, 2008
Jay's Cylon raider: instruct me

i have a full color laser printout on a3 cardstock of jay's raider, also have a grayscale version that i can mess up first.

but i need instructions....

and any idea for simulating the cylon eye on the raider?

Status
Not open for further replies.