Think Jays Galactica is lonely, need some help

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by jwhawk04, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

Yes Thank You God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Now I sure better see a build or two or even three! :D - and Skip - I am easily entertained ;)
  3. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

LOL! Well I'm really excited about building this! My other builds all got trashed during our house move. It was raining on the ay and some got damp which made them soft and ink ran. :( They are no more. So I need a new eye catcher!

SJ, your instructions are amazing as usual! I love 'em! I can't wait to get the 3' version printed up!

Actually I've been watching alot of BSG again lately so I'm back on track if you want to send another ship my way?! I'm actually confident enough in my new Meta skills to take on the Beast! If you're up for it that is? I'd do all the work. ;)

You know my email buddy.

It'll be good to be able to follow up on the release of the Bucket with some more ships. Unless you have other plans?

Great work buddy!
  4. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

5. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

6. Mt Terror

Mt Terror New Member

:inw: Thanx for Big G.

I have few questions:
    What weight of paper is recomended for that 3 feet Galactica (in g/m2)?
    Will be someday paper model of Demetrius?
  7. Thanks for the release and I am so looking forward to the printer meltdown to follow :mrgreen:. Once again you all have out done yourselves.

Thanks again!!!!!
  8. ohgodwhy

ohgodwhy Member

Don't forget to go say thanks to Sjsquirrel ( I hope I spelled that right. ). He's the creative genius that brought us the ultimate in BSG card modeling.
  9. grifco2000

grifco2000 Member

You do realise there are words for people such as yourself????? sign1
  10. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

My wife has named a few over time ;)
  11. Jones Brandon

Jones Brandon Member

12. theo

theo Member

Holy frack thats a assem ship!
    Now that deserves a number :goldcup: price.
    Thanks a lot guys!
    Now finish my small Geminon traveler.
    And get started on the Galactica. Oh,no the Berserk and.....

Don't know anymore what to do! wall1
  13. grifco2000

grifco2000 Member

fantastic model

Thanks for all the great work guys! I wish I could express my gratitude properly but thank you is all that really makes sense on a keyboard. Now that I have finally mnaged to download these kits (blooming dial-up:cry:) I just have to get the supplies to start her!!!:thumb::mrgreen:
  14. sjsquirrel

sjsquirrel Member

Paper weight

I would recommend about 270 gsm.
    I don't have plans for the Demetrius, but I'm sure it will happen. What was the ship nothing was working on?

Next in line from me is the Gemini Transport.

15. sjsquirrel

sjsquirrel Member

nothing assisted with the instructions for the front and rear sections - gotta give credit where it's due. Thanks nothing .

Email sent, and yeah, I have plans, but let's keep em a secret for now :twisted:

Enjoy everyone!

16. Tirt

Tirt Member

Thanks a lot to everybody involved in 3 feet galactica.
    I like this ship very much and your model makes my dream comes true :D :D :D
  17. sherban

sherban Member

Very nice textures, they are perhaps the best I seen on a paper model. And of course
  18. Tirt

Tirt Member

for the 1.5 foot model, what paper thickness shoud I use for the 'former' parts?
  19. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

I would print on cardstock and laminate it to chipboard.
  20. Simmo

Simmo An Older Junior Member