Think Jays Galactica is lonely, need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothing

Longtime Member
Sep 13, 2006
yankee44.webs.com
thanks for making it no lines.:thumb: im actually surpeised its only 6 pages. i thought there would be more parts. im getting ready to print it out. i might switch my BIP to this one.

Master-Bruce

Aug 15, 2007
I see you already have. LOL

Yeah, I didn't want to make a large one. I like this ship but I just wanted to get the standard one out there first. As for the lines, it isn't "No-lines", I just erased the fold lines for the round parts. There are many so there was no need for them. For the square parts like the pylons, I kept the lines.

Sort of a lines/no-lines hybrid. LOL

Pepakura has this one at 17cm high,so it's still a nice size without being too small.

Hope to see some pics of it.

Nothing

Longtime Member
Sep 13, 2006
yankee44.webs.com
youll think im nuts but i scaled it down by half. even at 17 cm tall itll be closer to a foot long. one day ill make it bigger but for now.......tryin to keep these a little on the small side so i can justify a 3 foot galactica at some point to the wife.

Master-Bruce

Aug 15, 2007
I hear ya. I'm waiting for that too. Real excited about that one.

Don't worry Theo. We all have those moments where we get nothing done.

P

paulhbell

Good news for the brits.

I don't know if anyone has posted this, so I will.

Baatlestar Galactica-Razor is on sky one on 22nd december at 2100.

Master-Bruce

Aug 15, 2007
balloon6balloon6balloon6balloon6

:excited1::excited1::excited1::excited1::excited1:

I'm happy. Shoot me! LOL

Master-Bruce

Aug 15, 2007
Sorry buddy. I'll resend it.

I forgot to mention earlier. YOU ARE NUTS!!!! That thing'll be teeny tiny!

Nothing

Longtime Member
Sep 13, 2006
yankee44.webs.com
nice shot. got any more reference for it ? an ortho maybe? i got some meshes of this but not usable. a new model would have to be made. i love this one.

Master-Bruce

Aug 15, 2007
I like the Cygnus. It's not canon though so probably won't be done for a while. We're doing the fleet first, then fleet ships that are a currently available(such as a new Galactica), then after that who knows. We may be too old and grey by then to do anything. LOL

Jerry, where'd that mesh come from? I don't think it's one I've seen before. It looks lower poly than the one I have.

Nothing, why do you do it to yourself???

Master-Bruce

Aug 15, 2007
I missed your second pic. That is a cocktail stick right? You amaze me, although I think you're a little bit nuts! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.