which ship are you intersted in seeing built next:

1-platform ship
2-shuttle
3-tube ship
4-celestra
5-pan-galactic liner
6-sagitaris liner

Master-Bruce

I'd say the Celestra or one of your ultra small Liners. Hang on, you never listed Cloud9. I wouldn't mind seeing that.

I agree with SJ, you're amazing! Nice build there.

Master-Bruce

1 for the Liner too. I'd love to see what you do with a 9" version. Lots of small parts there.

So, which would you like to build Nothing?

theo

Celestra, like to see that one.

Here are dimensions that i got so far.

Battlestar Galactica
Length4640 feet – 1414.27 m
Width1820 feet – 554.73 m
Height 580 feet – 176.78 m

Battlestar Pegasus
Length 1818m
Width 482m
Height 218m

Colonial One
Length277 feet (84.43m)
Width49 feet (14.94m)
Height72 feet (21.95m)

Gemenon Traveler
Length197 feet (60.05m)
Width58 feet (17.68m)
Height71 feet (21.65m)

Space Park
Length4000 feet (1219.2m)
Width1250 feet (381m)
Height1250 feet (381m)

Colonial liner
Length825 feet – 251.46 m
Width130 feet – 39.63 m
Height75 feet – 22,86 m

Mining ship
Length 2.600 feet – 792.48 m
Width 650 feet – 198.12 m
Height 220 feet – 67.05 m

Colonial Mover (1 Container)
Length 285,60 m (69,2 m)
Width 44.50 m (16,2 m)
Height 42,45 m (15,1 m)

theo

Holy Frak, just saw the instructions for the platform ship.

You really made a beautiful ship there guys.:thumb:

But I'm not gonna burn my fingers on that one for some time.

Master-Bruce

Theo, What are the dimensions for buddy? None of these are done to a particular scale you know.

It'd be kinda pointless as there's so much difference in size between say Colonial One and the Galactica. You'd have to have Galactica as big as a house just to have a half decent Colonial One if done to scale.

And don't get me started with scaled Vipers!! LOL

Millenniumfalsehood

Theo, What are the dimensions for buddy? None of these are done to a particular scale you know.

It'd be kinda pointless as there's so much difference in size between say Colonial One and the Galactica. You'd have to have Galactica as big as a house just to have a half decent Colonial One if done to scale.

And don't get me started with scaled Vipers!! LOL

Not necessarily. A 1.4 meter version would be about 1:1000 scale, and a Colonial One at that scale is still about half an inch long. A Viper would be about half the size as the tiny one that Gearz made. Pegasus would be nearly two meters, though. So it can be done, without the need for a house-sized Galactica. :)

Nothing

Longtime Member
it looks like skip and coot59 are the only ones interested in seeing these built.
scince skips already built a liner,i think ill do the tube ship. it is a realy simple one.i should be able to do it quickly.

Master-Bruce

Cool buddy. I AM interested. :) I'll try and get my Defender, Shuttle and Liner done soon. Just keep getting sidetracked. Story of my life. My tombstone will read:

"Here lies Skip, father of three and friend to many. He just kept getting sidetracked." LOL

Space Park? Rising Star is the ships name, but it's also known as the Luxiry Liner and ring ship.

Unless you're on about something else??

Nothing

Longtime Member
ok thats it. never heard it referred to as space park. i was looking over my fleet and another one id like to revisit one day is the valkyrie.

Master-Bruce

Well, I have a Valkyrie mesh. I intend to one day go back to it and create a new papermodel of it. Large scale and more detailed. No idea when I'll get to do it though.

I'm sure we all get there sometimes eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.