think I should have been more specific

Bill Pontin

Hinting to the wife for a garden train setup. Think I should have been a little more specific, she came home from a tag sale saying she found my layout, complete with track and engine. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• mvc-009s.jpg
    mvc-009s.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 196

Bill Pontin

Grandchildren will love it. She only paid $10 for the whole thing. Motor and whistle work great, just have to find a replacement battery. Hummm, wonder if I can electrify the track and put in some wheel contacts, ya and an operating headlight, ohhh, ya an smoke generator, maybe make some rolling stock. Ya sure like I have that kind of time.

Chuckling here Bill,
I bet you're glad you still have your RR engineer's cap huh? WOOHOOO ... :) :D :D

Aintcha gonna git dem gandy dancers to do a proper job on thet there tracklayin boss?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

Fabulous setup for the kids though ... I love it.

Errol

Clerk

Don't you get dizzy going around those curves? That is cute. My wife looked at it and remarked that is just my size:confused: :confused:

Drew1125

Originally posted by Tyson Rayles
We are all coming to your house for rides this weekend! :D

Yeah, but we'll hafta go light on the "sauce", Tyson...I hear those 0-2-0T's (?!) are real terrors on curves!:D :D :D :D

Thanks for sharing that Bill!
That's the funniest thing I've seen all day!
ROTFL!!:D :cool: :D

P

philip

When my youngest son was little he used to say "all Ca.board".

I quess your stuck with it.

philip:)

Niiiice! :D

Bill, Have you considered to, ahem, toss a lawnmower engine into the loco and then...? :p

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
As you say Bill, I am sure your grandchildren will love it. I have a young grandaughter who would love to get her hands on one like that but don't know how long it would last. She is a taker apart kind of a kid.