Things Metric

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by shrike, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gil

Gil Active Member

The poor little tykes have a cruel new world before them..., Not only the change to other magnitudes of measure but the best but most intimidating of them all, "pointy scissors"..., Yep, no more blunties lad, you're a big boy now, have to measure up with the rest of the pointy users. Take a stab at it, won't hurt long...,

2. paper warrior

paper warrior Member

How to Run With Pointy Scissors, from the makers of: Grenades: Throw When Your Ready.
  3. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

Gil, I wish that was the only thing we have to teach them..... Here is a LITTLE list.....

1. Wash their own coffee mugs.
    2. Replace the toilet tissue/paper towel/sugar/coffee/scalpel blades/anything consumable at all when they use the last one an that includes when they use all but the last square of toilet tissue in a vain attempt to pass the responsibility to the next user....
    3. Laugh at my jokes.
    4. Learn how to wire a plug.
    5. Go away and make an airfix kit or two. Or better still a paper model. Any fool can learn to use a CAD package, I want to see someone make a REAL thing. With their own hands!
    6. Don't wait for me to tell them to do something OBVIOUS; they are completely at liberty to empty the bins, top up the resin ovens, clean the machines, answer the phone, replace the sellotape, put ink in the printer, without having to be told to do it.
    7. Don't sit down and sigh the moment you finish a task; I want to see some enthusiasm!
    8. Don't put you coat on at 5 minutes to 6pm. That gets right up my nose....And then I'll find them something that will take at least 10 minutes longer to do than when their bus arrives.

I could go on....

4. paper warrior

paper warrior Member

BWAHAHA, I already know those!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.