Thieves Among Us (Please Read)

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by exzealot, Jan 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lordofwolves2005

lordofwolves2005 New Member

tracking an ip is illegal watch it with your threats ... hacking is also illegal drop dead!!!!!!!!! vive le revolution LONG LIVES THE PIRATES DOWN WITH THE ZEALOTS!!!!!!!!! YOU WILL NEVER STOP US!!!!!!
  2. Art Decko

Art Decko Member

To those who wail "There is NOTHING we can do about pirates, we should just hoist the white flag and ask our designers to hand over all the card models" ... just look at this thread!

Why would a pirate imbecile come here to make childish rants and scream obscenities? Because a pirate just felt some pain in his wallet, that's why. A wallet normally filled with money stolen from designers.

When pirates start trying to justify themselves with rants about fine points of copyright law... you know we are making a difference! :thumb:

Attention designers: here is some free advice straight from a pirate (emphasis added):
    Any designer who releases a model without a copyright statement ("(c) John D. Ziner, 2009" is all it takes) is basically giving permission to pirates to re-sell. Piracy can't be eradicated, but there are simple, easy, steps that can be taken to diminish it ... steps that can actually lead to increased sales!
  3. mauther

mauther Active Member

This boy called xxlordwildfire1 needs a strait jacket...or some pills...or
    psychological assintance... or a a bit of everything...​
  4. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

No it is not illegal to track an IP address - its one of the reasons its there. Who hacked a site? you should report them. And thanks for the second confession of being a pirate lordofwolves2005/xxlordwildfire1. We have no reson to hack a site, you may want to look to your own ranks before implying others may have sunk to illegal activities.

Oh and its not a threat in any way, shape or form. A threat would imply that I may not report your IP. I already have.
  5. The Hermit

The Hermit Member

this was quiet entertaining.

too bad the kid got banned :cry:

no more snappy comebacks now...

heh :wave:
  6. lordofwolves2005

lordofwolves2005 New Member

Guess who will be hacking you computer *******s??? And hermit **** ur sister ban me i got 100 names *******s
  7. The Hermit

The Hermit Member

:twisted: your kung fu no good

just bring it...

8. ml5716111

ml5716111 Guest

People with your line of thinking, DROVE the designer of ModelArt, OUT OF THE CARDMODELING DESIGN ARENA. IT USED TO BE HIS MAIN SOURCE OF INCOME, and as for me his distributor, I invested a lot of money in it, and until today, DID NOT COVER THE COSTS OF DESIGN AND PRINTING.

And what do you think the designer and myself did and do?
    But no, you don't cry, YOU STEAL. I can only suggest to you, to open your eyes, and realize that what you do today, will get back at you in the future. I am sure you learned back at school about the laws of Newton:
    Action/Reaction, Energy not disapears only changes its form...

Did you bother reading at least the book review (Diagnostic of Karma), at the link in my earlier post? Or just you continue ignoring my pleas and think that you are right and untoucable.

9. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Moshe... it's pointless to try to reason with them. They believe what they want to because it suits their needs. The sad thing is that they take and never give back.

Unfortunately this thinking is the product of immaturity.
  10. The Hermit

The Hermit Member

these people are just trolls,

his only purpose is to get under your skin and in your head.
    it feeds his ego. and makes him feel important.

the absolute worse thing you can to to a troll is ignore him.

it deflates his ego and makes him feel unimportant.

he will continue with his childish remarks as long as attention is devoted to him...

seriously there is nothing to say to a pirate, otherwise he wouldnt be one...

but then again,,, I DO LIKE POKING THEM IN THE EYE!!!! sign1

11. ml5716111

ml5716111 Guest

I know it too well. My purpuse in all my posts is to bring the horses to the food, if they eat or not, it's up to them.

12. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Oh ... they will eat. But don't expect them to pay the bill. More than likely these horses will just crap on the floor.

Nags, all of them.
  13. Lotarius

Lotarius Guest

I just downloaded your file in one of the pirate sites, ha-ha-ha! There are many on the internet !!!!! If I look to buy a model, copy and then destroy, that I am a thief?
  14. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Thanks Lotarius! I know being in the Ukraine it will be harder for us to bring any consequence to your actions but I am sure your ISP will be glad to hear about direct proof of using their connections to upload copyrighted materials to the net. I will be sure to get it to depositfiles too!
  15. The Hermit

The Hermit Member

man that is just hysterical,

16. Lotarius

Lotarius Guest

You are mistaken. I do not download this file, I just copied the link to the site
  17. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Thanks! Mods, please do not modify his posts in any way, I want them left as is untouched by anyone but him/her. What he fails to understand is that copying it is piracy but sharing it is also piracy! I do welcome EVERYONE to report this link to depositfiles though. When you report it, please include a link directly to his post here and be sure to include a link to the depositfile as well. This will help show depositfiles and his ISP the extent of his actions. I would especially appreciate anyone from Ukraine reporting it. If you wish to report and remain anonymous please pm me.
  18. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

19. The Hermit

The Hermit Member

looks like to me he admitted downloading the file :eek:

20. Art Decko

Art Decko Member

Are you sure you understood Lotarius? English is not his native language. He said "I just download your file in one of the pirate sites". From the context, I think his meaning was "from a pirate site", not "to a pirate site."

It sounds to me like he was saying that he found the file there, and downloaded it. What did he do then? He implied he destroyed it, but he didn't say for sure. Was the "ha-ha-ha" gloating that he uploaded the file? Actually, I think it was more like a mordant chuckle over the futility of westerners trying to stop pirates (the point he has been trying to make).

Maybe I'm mistaken, but before reporting him to an ISP, I would be careful to be certain just what he did. Maybe he should be un-banned so he can explain more clearly.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.