They're everywhere, man!!!! Kill the bugs!

movieman

PIC_0049.jpg

PIC_0050.jpg

Hi all,

Yup it's me again with some new unfolds.... this time from the world of AvP. As you can see in the photos I have done a life sized (40" long) Alien head for any costume makers out there. The download link is below.:thumb: I have made a start on the rib cage area next. I have not unfolded any teeth as these are better made in another material, I have added a couple of mouth muscels, but these are only a support and guidence on the mouth, best cut out after building and making rubber ones. I recommend fibreglassing the inside and on the out side you smooth on coloured bath silicone (about 3 or 4 layers, allow each layer the dry first) for high lights mix silicone and paint together and the add paint thinner to create a wash coat. Use artist oil paints to mix with clear bath silicone sealant.

Hope you like it.

Download link:
http://www.4shared.com/file/gClBZ3d0/new_alien_head_2_part.html

Steve

etopsirhc

n00b with ideas,Bad combo
at first glance of the title i thought this would be a thread about the star ship trooper bugs XD

thats some mean detail though since it looks like its meant to be a mask are u gonna add in the inner jaw so that it can really pop out quickly?