TheWoodEngraver's Practically Perfect Porter is here!!

cjwalas

Nov 28, 2006
Santa Barbara, Ca.
done01.jpg
[/IMG]

If you love cool trains and American Prototypes, go here for the finished kit of his 1/32 1887 Porter Industrial Loco!
TWE Tinies

Phil's done a fantastic job on this, from what I've seen and I can't wait to do my build of it!
My personal thanks to Phil for doing one of my favorite locos! Thanks, Phil!
Chris
ATTENTION;
If you downloaded this before July 4th, you should download it again. Phill added a couple of missing parts and fixed one of the pieces!

P

Padre

That looks GREAT! Now I can start on it, after I finish the Selfridge and I don't know how many are backlogged on my computer and in my drawer.:confused:

With all the free models on the web, the many I bought, I just can't keep up anymore.sign1

Z

Zathros

I REALLY REALLY REALLY like this model. I like everything about it. These are my favorite kind of models with all the little doo dads and I think I might even be able to drive it.

cjwalas

Nov 28, 2006
Santa Barbara, Ca.
:eek:ops::eek:ops::eek:ops:Thanks, Chris!:eek:ops::eek:ops::eek:ops::eek:ops: I realized my mistake, but when I went back, I couldn't edit the title! I guess I was too darned excited about the kit!
Chris

alaimo@jcu.edu

I need a Pin up girl. . .
Apr 18, 2007
would like to do that one in z scale and put it on one of my marklin chasis ...cool work!

Clashster

Dec 1, 2006
The Conch Republic
I understand, Chris! bounce7 I was pretty excited when I took a look at it! bounce7Phil has got a great site, Lot's o fun!

Chris

And I just had to put Grandpa Simpson in a post: :killer:

kneedeep

Jun 23, 2007
My 'pad
i havent seen too many free models with such a detailed interior!
and that little faucet coming out of the left side blows my mind!
and the bell, looks real!
great job and thanks!

cjwalas

Nov 28, 2006
Santa Barbara, Ca.
Guys, Phil has updated the download. The first version was missing a part or two and one piece had to be fixed. He's done all that, so I suspect you may want to reload the kit.
Chris

MT Hopper

MT Hopper
Sep 9, 2007
Winnipeg, MB., CANADA
Success! Thanks cgutzmer!! My 13 year old disdains my model railways BUT a card model! That's different and quite acceptable, so thanks again.
Cheers from the Heart of the Continent
MT Hopper