These are we -photo gallery

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by Scorpio, Sep 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joseph

Joseph Member

OK, time to show up too :oops:

The second pic is for Ron :p
    (me defeating communism 15 years ago)
  2. Ron

Ron Member

Joseph :)

That one is incredible! I was showing my wife all of these pictures and she was so taken away by the international flavour and civility of our home here. Luckily, I had a ceiling leak last week and my monitor sounded like a Jacob's ladder on amphetamines. No access to my machine and no pictures :) Seriously, as soon as I get another monitor, I'll succumb and post one.
    This little laptop is making me crazy!

All the best!
  3. Gil

Gil Active Member

I have a hazey memory of a place in either the Czeck Republic or Slovenia (Hungary?) where all the Communist era statues were placed after the fall of Communism. The nickname given to the place is "tons of communism"..., guess when it ended it was pretty heady stuff. Pounding a wall with a sledge hammer can make a lad thirsty for a beer or two..., and Bohemia certainly has some of the very best.

Best Cheers, Gil
  4. Ron

Ron Member

Remember, your monitor will *not* sustain direct hits from darts, knives and other pointed objects such as sticks.
  5. Leif Oh

Leif Oh Member

Ron - Very glad to meet you, finally, and in person, as it were! - Leif
  6. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

OK, you asked....

Now, I just want to make it clear, I am NOT trying to influence my kids in any way, OK?!

7. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

That's you? Tim. good looking guy :p and nice bike too
  8. jasco

jasco Member

Modelling AND motorcycles? Your wife must be a saint!
  9. Gil

Gil Active Member

Don't believe it's that..., more like, a sensible and economical mode of transportation affording transportation for the daily commute while affording the luxury of an auto for daily errands for the Missus...,

Justifying Gil
  10. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

NOBI, thank you! No-one ever said that to me before! Except my wife of course, who IS a saint! Can't disagree with that!

Motorcycling? Economical? Rear tyre, £140.00, New exhaust system £330 ( a real HONDA set is over £600!), petrol at nearly £5 a gallon, no, it isn't economy that attracts. It is because it is FUN!! Often in the rush hour (who ever came up with that phrase??!!) it is only us motorcyclists who are still moving. And even with all the proper clothing, it IS dangerous. Any accident, whoever is at fault, the biker is the one going to hospital. Or worse... That is why I am so keen on the Advanced training courses the IAM run. I am a Qualified Observer for the IAM (Institute of Advanced Motoring) and you can see what the Bristol group get up to here

But charging across Salisbury Plain, open A class roads, no other traffic 'cos they are all on the motorway/freeway, sweeping through a slick set of left/right/left bends, no, there is nothing like it!

That is why I like motorcycles.

Tim P
  11. jleslie48

jleslie48 Member

Me and the beast:

12. Mindaugas

Mindaugas Member

This is me. Besides cardmodeling I love winter sports...

In this triple photo You can see me skiing, snowboarding and standind in Gomix FLYMODEL motherland - Bialystok, Poland.

13. jmueller

jmueller Member

Hi Folks,
    I found a photo of me which is not too embarassing.

BTW: Construction of the DeHavilland DH88 Comet will start this week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.