There's no doubt technology has...

MCL_RDG

...taken simple interests (in my opinion- hobbies, communication, etc) into the next generation. I "was" in the vangaurd with 3-dimensional aerospace design- real time manufacturing/fabricating from CAD.

Now- a butt nutt can do any thing he wants and have it produced. Kinda like Hollywood. Why? I dunno?!!! But, they do.

Is technology good? I submit that I am ahead of behind the times.

How happy are you to be too cool to care? (Remember, I admitted to going "whooo-whoo", and{ALCO start up} difffffverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrent and shhhhherrrrrrrent" while running model trains.).

Okay- have it or not! (Just know I am right!)

Mark

revision was Alko-vs ALCO

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Hmmmmmm, not sure I'm following you on this one Mark. What nutt-butt inspired technology is prompting your ire? :)
Ralph

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Technology GOOD! :thumb: :thumb: Used to have to go chug chug woooo wooo myself, now machine do it for me. What can be better? :cool: :D

Woodie

Technology? Who cares how it works, or who made it. Just so long as when I push the button, the world will self-destruct!! **MMMMWWAAAAAAH HAH HAH HAH** (Dr Evil laugh). :p :D

P

philip

Mark: I think I'm following you on this one.

Now- a butt nutt can do any thing he wants and have it produced. Kinda like Hollywood. Why? I dunno?!!! But, they do.

As long as that butt nutt has a pocket full of money he can.

Growth is Good!

philip :wave:

MCL_RDG

I am with philip on this one!!!

Pardon my rant but I've been overwhelmed with going thru 2 layoffs since 9/11. Then I see all this neat model RR stuff hitting the market and wonder when I can have some of it but it AIN'T GONNA BE ANYTIME SOON.

The above aside, I have no use for DCC- so I have discussed with a friend. I see all these items rolling out and I wish. I would love to own all those neat Pennsy sound equipped locos by "what's their name" etc- they're HO and I'm in N.

I am finally returning to work (again)- this time in NY. I am not sure I will be earning enough money to support myself there either- yet!

I thought I'd toss "it" out there- my rant. It's been touched on here by others in the recent past.

philip- like it or not- I am with you. :thumb:

Haaaaaaaaaa- now I am laughing :D :D :D

Mark

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Gotcha. Best of luck with the new job and may as much technology as you want (or not! :) ) be yours soon!
Ralph