THERE'S a U-Boat in Lansdale!

MCL_RDG

Dec 8, 2002
S.E.PA.
Visit site
Indeed

Crossing4.jpg

I've seen it.

What's to come of this? Or should I type, "Cumezee heer, whaz is loos"?

The old coger here- well, he recieved several un explained(as far as he was concerned) expletives tossed out my window although all I was trying to was shoot a pic of a U-Boat while I was on patrol. He got across the street faster than he thought he could.

Crossing5.jpg

Mark :cool:
Don't tangle with me oldsters :eek:
(Crap, if I get old some young punk will run me over just because his radio-boom-box-house-account-lightshow in a car- account needed a credit card fix from his dad's account- not because there was a train to photo:rolleyes: )

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Nice pictures!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

How much freight action is there is Lansdale?

I got caught back in the summer at Route 113 in Souderton while a CSX local came through. It had a GP38 on one end about 10 cars and another GP38-?. Of course me with no camera.:curse:

MCL_RDG

Dec 8, 2002
S.E.PA.
Visit site
Haaaaaa!

Yeah looking back at the moment was a delight.

Tom- plenty of action in Lansdale. Daily- normally between 9-12 they're moving something-somewhere. I like best when I can catch 'em switching the rubber company. A lot of moves there at grade crossing- flagman, tank cars- switching on the fly...etc.

I was just posting a few telephoto shots from my digicam (got it for a web page job I was working on)- job paid for the camera and I figured what the heck?

Mark

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Thanks Mark for the info.

I have to get myself up there. I hate to admit the last time I was in Landsdale was the last PHiladelphia Chapter NRHS Blueliner Special and that was too many years ago to recall.:eek: :D Somewhere I have pictures of that trip.