There goes the neighborhood

spurline

:wave: Good afternoon;
Well here I am the newest guy on the block,so I will make this short,Thanks for having me is #1 on the things to say.

Next I have posted some pics,what a mistake that was,after looking at your works what was I thinking,well anyway look forword to posting and learning.
Thanks again
Mike {aka spurline}

spurline

Picture posting

Blonde moment;;;;;;;;;;
They are listed in the members gallery,so you need a laugh do ya...
:wave:
Mike

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Welcome aboard Mike! Glad you took time to post some pics! We love 'em! One of the best things about this forum is that we welcome and encourage members of all skill and experience levels to get involved. Sure, there are some members whose work is worthy of "Great Model Railroads" and we love to look at their stuff for inspiration but its also nice to see what everyone else is up to. I have digital camera envy myself since even under the best conditions my point-and-shoot sometimes doesn't look as good as I'd wish! Posting pics is also a great way to self critique and see what you might wish to improve. I like your structures in the pics by the way and you make some smooth looking asphalt roads.
Ralph

LoudMusic

Ralph said:
Welcome aboard Mike! Glad you took time to post some pics! We love 'em! One of the best things about this forum is that we welcome and encourage members of all skill and experience levels to get involved. Sure, there are some members whose work is worthy of "Great Model Railroads" and we love to look at their stuff for inspiration but its also nice to see what everyone else is up to. I have digital camera envy myself since even under the best conditions my point-and-shoot sometimes doesn't look as good as I'd wish! Posting pics is also a great way to self critique and see what you might wish to improve. I like your structures in the pics by the way and you make some smooth looking asphalt roads.
Ralph

I have to agree with Ralph, Mike, your work is much better than you appear give yourself credit for. Though I'd like to recommend a tripod for that digital camera of yours ;)

MadCoW1

announce1 Welcome Aboard Mike!!!:wave:

I haven't been here that long myself, but it's a friendly lot. From the pics you posted I'd say we sure would like to see more. Personally, I gather inspiration from all members here. If we were any better than anyone else what good would it do to be here? No matter to me, I like trains and that means if it's bare plywood or varying degrees of completion.

And if you don't think I've already gathered a few ideas from you.........Think Again:D

Welcome Mike, hope to see a lot more from you!!!

Clerk

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Sorry mike. I just don't have the time or patience to look through 12 pages for your gallary:cry: :cry:

LoudMusic

MadCoW1 said:
announce1 If we were any better than anyone else what good would it do to be here?

Reminds me of a fortune(less) cookie I had one time.

"If you and I agree on everything one of us is unnecessary."

Clerk

:wave: :wave: Thanks for the liink Loudmusic.
Mike, I see nothing wrong with your layout. It looks fantastic.:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

spurline

Thanks Guys for the encouragement

:D I really do appreciate the good words,and your wright when you do look at the picture,via the gallery you really can pick out the flaws.Well anyway thanks for not laughing....
Mike [aka spurline]:wave:

doctorwayne

I agree with the others, Mike, nothing at all laughable about your layout. Very nicely done and some interesting scenes. Welcome to the Gauge :wave: , I think that you'll enjoy it here.

Wayne

wickman

Hi Mike welcome to the guage . Nice pics you posted nothing wrong with your work :wave:
I see your a miner , what kinda miner are you? I was a Mucker for total 9 yrs in 2 different Gold Mines , gave it up for a family life sign1

L

lester perry

Welcome, I see nothing wrong with your pics. But I must say someone should call the vice squad. I think you will find no criticism except constructive here. If you ask for opinions you will get them. If you ask for advice you will get it. Also don't be afraid to give it when you can in the right spirit.
Les