The year is 1945 August 7.09 pm

interurban

And things are starting to wind down for the evening.
I can smell supper`s cooking and hear the hum of the interurban as it glided by, ... I am a guy out of his prefered time warp :cry: :) :rolleyes: :D

Attachments

• P1010009.jpg
    P1010009.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 127
  • P1010035.jpg
    P1010035.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 128

CharlesH.

Hmm, I though this was a WWII related thread. By the way, Ijust heard on the radio that the Japanese surrendered!

(no kiddin', I was listening Rat Patrol Radio on Live365).

Iron Goat

Chris, Your photo's truly took me back (even with the 55 Chevy...). Both the scenes and your photos are GREAT. Thanks for the trip "back".

Oh, who makes the bus in your second photograph ? I have been looking for one like that but can't find it in HO.

Thanks again.... Bob

TrainClown

I missed the tram! :( Next time around I guess. Real nice work Chris. I like the backdrop. Did you paint it?

TrainClown :D

interurban

Iron Goat said:
Chris, Your photo's truly took me back (even with the 55 Chevy...). Both the scenes and your photos are GREAT. Thanks for the trip "back".

Oh, who makes the bus in your second photograph ? I have been looking for one like that but can't find it in HO.

Thanks again.... Bob

Thanks Bob. That bus is nice , I bought it at the Toronto Train show last year , Made in China APM is all that`s on the underneath :( not much to go on.
I am sure you can get them at a good show with lots of vendors.
Cost approx $20.00 Can. Going to get another soon.
If you have a problem let me know I can always ship one or three to you. :thumb:

interurban

TrainClown said:
I missed the tram! :( Next time around I guess. Real nice work Chris. I like the backdrop. Did you paint it?

TrainClown :D

Next Interurban 1.45 next day :wave:
Thanks for the kind words Chris. I did not paint the city ( wish i could)
I just do the sky and clouds with the odd tree, for country effect. ;)