The Uhu02 appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Guys, the best way to show appreciation is to show the finished model. Please make separate build threads, and show the finished model here. You don't have to delete anything, just for future reference. :)

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
uhu02 makes subrashii ! models, it has been a privilege, to see, and build some of his models.
one of the giant names in paper models, especially in sci-fi paper models, they hungry jaundra!
jim

Maverick65

Uhu, thanks for your two newest releases, the viper is way cool. I hope that I can build it to your satisfaction someday.

Pheebs28

UHU02 models are fantastic and challenging.
Here are some of my builds of his models.

Attachments

• rsz_greedo_killer.jpg
    rsz_greedo_killer.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 60
  • rsz_chitty_chitty_bang_bang.jpg
    rsz_chitty_chitty_bang_bang.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 66
  • rsz_c3po.jpg
    rsz_c3po.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 73

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
UHU02 models are fantastic and challenging.
Here are some of my builds of his models.

You did a FANTSTIC job on all three of these models! Thank you for sharing your work with us. I am looking forward to seeing more of it!
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!

Octoman

Holy cow!

I just looked over this thread and I gotta say...Wow!!!

I'm new here (like brand new) and this is the first thread I looked over and I have NEVER seen models of this quality and detail before. I'm completely blown always!

Don't know what else to say other than I can't wait to build them. I noticed some sticky on "The master" in a few other categories so I'm off to get the low down.

This is SUCH a great forum!

Thanks to all and especially Uhu02!

Best,

Ian

hurdygurdyguy

An incredible model from an incredible designer! And nicely done and displayed ... I seem to be one of the frustrated by overthinking the clue to the library access ... *sigh* still trying...

However.... after another hour or so of pursuing the holy grail I was successful!!! Ahhhh.... What was obvious to many was not obvious on my screen as I did not have the "key.jpg" to see but, diligence paid off... whew... now the real work starts...building some models!!!

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
An incredible model from an incredible designer! And nicely done and displayed ... I seem to be one of the frustrated by overthinking the clue to the library access ... *sigh* still trying...

However.... after another hour or so of pursuing the holy grail I was successful!!! Ahhhh.... What was obvious to many was not obvious on my screen as I did not have the "key.jpg" to see but, diligence paid off... whew... now the real work starts...building some models!!!

You got it though. You are now entrusted with a very important exclusive group. Please, keep the trust. Some artn't, and that means less modelsd available! I am Happy for you! :):thumb:

McGee

Cory
hurdygurdygy....SUPER Congrats on figuring out the front gate secret in such a timely manner. I can admit that I am one of those, who despite having been "pointed in the direction of" quite awhile back, in subtle ways, spent over a month off and on....(waaay more ON), and it took me FOREEEEEVER and 17 years to figure it out...but alas.....YEEsh. It's awesome that you will be able to get to build his masterful works now.

Maverick65

For those of you haven't noticed yet Uhu has finished his design &test build of the Apollo 13 Luner Lander he has been working on. It now available for download at his site. What a beautiful work of art. It is hard to tell it is made out of paper by just looking at it. I am in awe of his attention to detail he puts into all his projects.

Thank you Uhu for sharing your tallents & projects with us. You are trully a master craftsman.

Deepest respects,
Rick

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Grab it while you can, after it's locked up in his Library, it will be very hard to get. If anyone has ANY questions, send Rhaven or me a P.M., but post nothing, absolutely nothing, in this thread. The model is up, and it's beautiful!! :)

599.jpg

kevo

Would just like to thank Uhu02 for another outstanding model, just when you think thing he can't make anything better than is last model. he blows you away again with his next. the detail on this luna lander is truly breathtaking. words fail me, I can only look on in amazement at the workmanship of this wonderful model and look forward to his next masterpiece. and only hope that one day he decides to make the Nautilus from 20,000 leagues under the sea. thank you again.

paper hollywood

I'll join in on the appreciation of this one. Actually, I'm more like awestruck. I built my first LEM model (Revell's) while keeping up with the Apollo program back in the '60s, but I don't recall ever seeing a model with a full LEM interior. UHU is regularly amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.