The Uhu02 appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

teslin

Jan 27, 2012
Mid state Nashville TN area
Uhu02, those dang rabbits can be so elusive. You have one heck of a sense of humor. Thank you for all your time and efforts! All told, off and on, over a period of about 3weeks with a condensed time line of probably less than 10 hours to figure out the clues. Its all right here within this forum. Love the puzzles and the reward at the end! Keep it up, stay safe. Now the fun begins with choosing which to build first! Thank you!

lemonade

Jul 19, 2008
I love Uhu02's models. I do have them all and hope I have the due time to build each one with the deserved attention. They're all masterpieces. Thank you Uhu02 so much for these models.

ShadowHawk141

Jan 15, 2013
Netherlands
After a lot of searching, puzzling and tearing my hair out I found out the password for Uhu's Gallerie.

silence........

That was my reaction to what I saw there.

Those models are so fantastic that I'm at a loss of words.

I downloaded the Enterprise but I'm gonna wait untill I'm more experienced until I build it, I wouldn't give Uhu or the model the credit he or it deserves if I didn't.

Thank you so much Uhu for sharing this with this community, I wish I could do something in return but my papercrafting skills are just not sufficient enough.

Thank you,
Elko

Z

Zathros

Make sure you download all of the instructions. Very important!! Congratulations !! :)

S

sgoti

Thank you so much Uhu for sharing this with this community, I wish I could do something in return but my papercrafting skills are just not sufficient enough.

I'm sure that simply taking the time to express your appreciation and gratitude goes a long way towards giving back to the community.

There's a reason our parents tried to drill "please" and "thank you" into our heads when we were wee ones...

Paperbender

May 30, 2012
North Carolina
Started interseptor some time ago and return to it whenever my nerves and crampted fingers will allow. Now that I'm interested again I can't find the instructions on my computer. Web site seems to be down (easy to understand as he must get swampted because of unexcelled talent). I may need someone to help me if they have stored the instructions download.

Z

Zathros

Paperbender, see P.M. I have sent you. :)

Thank You UHU for the fantastic model you have designed and are designing right now!!

Please remember, this thread is for showing appreciation for UHU's work, and that is it, all other topics will be considered off topic and unapproved.

If anyone has a question, Please just send me a P.M. (Personal Message), do not post it here. O.K.? Thank You,

Rogerio Silva

Nov 9, 2012
Rio de Janeiro - BRAZIL !!!
Many thanks!

I have started, for the second time, to build UHU02' Enterprise. I just can't express the satisfaction of having this absolutely fantastic model FOR FREE. Although my building is far from making the more-than-necessary honnor to UHU02, it's my way of saying THANK YOU!
And UHU02 just chose many of the models that I've seen on my childhood and youth, but never had the chance to get my hands on. That Time Machine is to me dreamlike (pardon me for inventing), and a MUST build soon. And so is the TIE interceptor!
What to say more? I leave here with the silence of my awe and humble admiration. Your name is known even here, half around the globe!

Rogério Silva

Matty Jetman

May 31, 2009
www.wearemeg.co.uk
Wow Uhu, you just keep coming with more and more beautiful models. Just seen your UFO interceptor and it's amazing! Here's hoping that you will be doing other UFO models as well!!!

Adios,
Matt

lemonade

Jul 19, 2008
Yes, every model is a grateful surprise. I am always looking forward to what will come next. You are a gifted person Uhu02, and we are glad that you can share your models with us.

Greetings from Brazil !

thegreek270

Aug 7, 2010
Greece
UHU02 Pod ?

Hi there,

i really do like UHU's Designs. Great Job there UHU. sign1

i was searching randomli on the web and found this one here. I think UHU should know about this.

"Link to pirate site deleted by silveroxide"

For me, it realy looks like UHU's Design. :curse:

If it is not, or he has UHU's permission to sell it, then i apologize and you can just forget this post.

Keep up the good work.

:wave:

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
I am again In Awe of Sensi UHU02's skill. His great gift is most welcome. Domo Arigato.

castlewalls

Feb 13, 2013
I got in after searching no asking. It feels good! I will treasure each model protect and uphold Uhu02s wishes. I feel darn lucky right now!

Rogerio Silva

Nov 9, 2012
Rio de Janeiro - BRAZIL !!!
In honnor

Hi

This is hardly a tribute to UHU02's :inw: fine art, but it's the best I can do. It's my build of his (and Makino's) Enterprise. This is my humble way to say THANK YOU!!!

Attachments

• WP_000205.jpg
    WP_000205.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 38
  • WP_000206.jpg
    WP_000206.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 31
  • WP_000208.jpg
    WP_000208.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 73
  • WP_000209.jpg
    WP_000209.jpg