The TV series Serenity Model "Firefly" class

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Firstscout, Jan 5, 2006.

1. Firstscout

Firstscout New Member

After falling in love with the series a few months back I started a search for a paper model of the Firefly. I finaly found two of them. One is almost 3 feet long and is still in the beta stages. The other was just newly finished this week.

I recived permission to post the link to it from the author Jorge Garcia

So here it is..

2. mininote

mininote Member

Biiiiiig Serenity

I guess the big one is from armorbimbo????
  3. rickstef

rickstef Guest

yeah it is.
  4. Firstscout

Firstscout New Member

5. Dyna-Soar

Dyna-Soar Member

This will go great with my book report on the "Serenity" book.
  6. Firstscout

Firstscout New Member

7. Willja67

Willja67 Member

Jorge is really good!! He did a first rate job designing this ship. Everything looks high quality.
  8. Just_because

Just_because Member

Hi guys! After lot of hard work I finally finished it! Even though it's a great model, it has a couple of mistakes. Many pieces don't match at all. I had to modify them as I went along with the construction. The instructions were not complete; at least 30% was missing (you have to watch the movie or some chapters in order to finish it). Nevertheless, when done it looks great!! I specially loved the two tiny shuttles!

Attached Files:

9. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

That is my fave series of all time, prematurely snuffed. I wanna kick Fox's b#tt for doing that...

J.B. Nice build BTW! :)
  10. Gixergs

Gixergs Well-Known Member

I think you might have to wait in line!! Great build to see what can be done with the Armourbimbo model have a look here...Tanks & Trolls
  11. the4ce

the4ce Member

Great work J.b.:thumb:

I haven't seen the series but I seen the movie. I like it very much and the ship to.:mrgreen:
  12. sakrison

sakrison Member

13. Just_because

Just_because Member

14. the4ce

the4ce Member

Umm...where is the rest of it? The document contains only the front and the cargo bay. :(
  15. melvin008

melvin008 New Member

Nice build Just Because. The closer to god model is by far the nicest model of the ship out on the net. I am currently building a copy of that model with a touch of illumination. Still have to paint it up...would be nice if a nicely textured version was available.
  16. melvin008

melvin008 New Member

Here are a couple pics of illuminated build in the works

Attached Files:

17. Just_because

Just_because Member

WOW!!! Pretty neat job man, loved the pic of the cast inside the cockpit!!! GREAT!! Os.

HARDICE New Member

The closer to God link does not seem to be valid any longer
  19. xingshen71

xingshen71 New Member

Now this is awesome!

Got build one of these
  20. Zathros

Zathros Guest

Best Firefly yet! The details put it over the top!