The Real Plymouth Switcher

Discussion in 'G / O / S Scale Model Trains' started by Renovo PPR, Jul 15, 2007.

1. Renovo PPR

Renovo PPR Just a Farmer

Sometimes it pays to stay home and the gauge is my original home. So just maybe I will stay home with friends a little more. Speaking about staying home I saw something that surprised me.

I bought a K-Line Plymouth switcher about two months ago. It was neat and I felt looked better than a BEEP. While it was well detailed to be honest I never saw one and thought this little switcher was a fantasy.

I went to my wife’s company picnic this past Friday. It was held at the picnic grounds outside of Cumberland, MD. I have always noticed the grounds had a small set of tracks that went around the park. Well this time I walked over to the shed and guess what was inside, yes there was a real life Plymouth Switcher.

[FONT=&quot]On the way back we went through Cumberland heading back to Somerset County. I was shocked to see a few Western Maryland freight cars on a sidetrack. You just never know the good things you will discover at home.[/FONT]