The possible closing of

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by Rhaven Blaack, Nov 10, 2014.

1. Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack ADMINISTRATOR Administrator

I was informed that maybe closing down for good.
    This site has models (in PDO format) from the games "Starcraft 2", "Diablo III", and "World of Warcraft".
    I have contacted the owner of the site and asked if he would be interested in having Zealot host his collection. I have also invited him to become a member as well.
    He has graciously accepted both the invitation and the offer of Zealot hosting his collection of models.

So I will be uploading his models to the RESOURCE Section throughout that next few days.

I would like to encourage everyone to check out his site (before is goes away forever).
    angelode, Cybergrinder and Revell-Fan like this.
  2. Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan Co-Administrator Administrator

Thank you very much for the info. The models are great and you see how much work was involved in their making (I love the tiger, the lion and the Gryphon). It is a pity that the site is closing, however, I am relieved to know that the models have found a new home here where they will remain available.

If I may suggest, there are some very informative tutorials on the site, too, which should be turned into *.pdfs and uploaded to the Tips & Tuts Resource section as well (if the owner agrees).

The fact that the files have found a safe place here may give Dennis the chance, time and ease to continue making more fantastic models and tutorials.
  3. zathros

zathros SENIOR Administrator

Great score. Sounds like we may have a great new knowledgeable member too!! :)