The Only Problem is........

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Locobreath, Jun 20, 2004.

1. Locobreath

Locobreath Member

The only problem with my digital camera is I spend more time taking pictures and playing with my photoshop software than I do building models. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Here is a shot of my Ginkho Bay RR Heisler. It was just bought by the financially insolvent railroad. Let's hope it lasts.

2. CN1

CN1 Active Member

Nice pic :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Please keep posting pictures :wave: :wave: :wave:
  3. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

That's a neat looki'n loco LB Nice setting too.
  4. Locobreath

Locobreath Member

The only problem is....

Here is the other locomotive on the Ginkho Bay RR. The owner of the tottering line, Ben the Bean Counter, looks on as the old loco just got a new paint job. He hopes this will attract some new customers in the nearby city of New Jason Harbor. ;) ;) ;)

5. CPRail

CPRail Member

nice locos :thumb: :thumb: with those new paint jobs i am surprised that the online companies haven't swamped ur railroad wanting ur business ;)
  6. Locobreath

Locobreath Member

Thanks for the kind comments guys. I'll post more shots when they are ready.
  7. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

Great pictures!
  8. Iron Goat

Iron Goat Member

Looks like "time well spent" to me ! The model's and photography are TOP NOTCH....

Iron Goat
  9. Woodie

Woodie Active Member

I shouldn't really say this, :eek: :oops: but lurve the car. :):) Where do I get ones like that? :thumb:
  10. Belmarvalley

Belmarvalley New Member

I know exactly what you mean because I've had the same problem lately. :cry: :D I got over it and now consider it a whole new aspect to the hobby that helps me keep interested. Otherwise, the layout would go into hibernation until the next "modeling season".

Very nice pictures by the way! :thumb:
  11. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Very nice photos indeed, and I also like the car. :wave:

Taking photographs of your layout also helps to make the layout better because the camera see's places that can be improved upon. :thumb: I have very often taken a few photos at varies places then looked at them and thought it would be nice to alter that. :wave: ;)

12. Locobreath

Locobreath Member

Woodie: I assume lurve is Aussie talk for love???
    It's a Jordan product. I like Jordan cars - I've built around twelve of them over the years. I buy them in the states here - hobby shops. I don't know if they sell them in Australia. You may be able to get them over the internet???
    Good luck mate :wave: :wave: