The NM's engine house gets "planted"!

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by Tyson Rayles, Oct 6, 2002.

1. Lighthorseman

Lighthorseman Active Member

What a SUPERB job! Congratulation on some splendid modelling! You should be very proud of your work.
  2. marty w.

marty w. Member

Not even a big steak or bone?

Nice work. Excellent detail.

3. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Thanks guys, and no not even a steak or bone, after all he's made out of plastic so he don't eat nothing no how! :D :D :D
  4. roryglasgow

roryglasgow Active Member

Really nice work, Tyson! I can picture a structure like that sitting on a siding somewhere in East Texas, too. Very Southern looking! :) Your lighting is really superb. Your layout is really shaping up!

Maybe that dog is so mean 'cause you had him fixed. And if *I* were made out of plastic, that might put me in a foul mood, too...
  5. Sir_Prize

Sir_Prize Member

Now I'm really sad I didn't get to swing by.:(
    Oh welll.... Your images capture it just great.:D
    Maybe I'll sneek up some three day weekend.;)
  6. Tyson Rayles

Thanks guys, Ken what you see in this thread didn't exist at the time you would have been here if that's any consolation! :( If you can get back up let me know still got ice cubes, spring water and Mtn. Dew on hand! :)
  7. cidchase

cidchase Active Member

Oh my, Tyson,
    Just when I thought I had all my switches laid, you had to come along with that engine shed!!
    Now I gotta have one, too! But there's just no satisfactory spot without squeezin' in another spur. Don't get me wrong, now I'm not complainin', I'm just ready to move on to the trees!!
    Great modelling, Tyson,no kidding.
    :D :D
  8. Tyson Rayles

9. Great photography, great modeling, Tyson :)

Your work is always inspirational. If I didn't have so much in HO, I'd probably consider a move to N.
  10. Tyson Rayles

Casey thanks for the kind words, but when it comes to inspiration people like yourself, Pete and Shamus lead the way. I just saw your tank car, I don't have a thing that will come close to that kind of modeling.
  11. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

Nice Tyson. I'm jealous. To bad I'm modeling today. The CNE would have had the wood one torn down and a modern steel one in its place.
    To late for me...I already went from N to HO.
  12. Uteram

Uteram Member

Nice work Tyson!
  13. Tyson Rayles

Thanks guys!
  14. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

Hey Tyson...
    Just an idea...
    If you might want some old gears, axles, rods, &/or other metal machine type parts to be laying around inside, or outside your engine house, old broken watches are a great source for those little details...
  15. Tyson Rayles

Once again you have come up with a excellent idea my friend! I do have one and will pull it apart the first chance I get. :cool:
  16. Chessie

Chessie Member

Tyson that is a great looking building.
    What is it constructed out of?

17. Tyson Rayles

Thanks Mike! If you go to the scratching and bashing forum, the thread "The NM gets a enginehouse" has all the dirty little details. :D :D :D