The new backdrop for the CEE yard

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Those are fantastic photo murals! They fit in so well with the model trains in front of them. Are they commercially available or did you make them?
Ralph

leghome

I bought them for the Backdropwarehouse.
www.Backdropwarehouse.com

The ones I bought are 11 1/4" X 8.5'. If you order them 3 at a time your get them for $115 which includes shipping. Singles are more expensive. I have seen the singles on ebay for $44.95. It took me about 3 weeks to get them as they ar printed after the order. They are cut out of 36" material that is why I orderedthe three plus I could use them all. Singles are printed and shiiped when they get an order for 3 and usually take longer to get.

leghome

Two people are just about a necessity but a third set of hands would have been useful. There are several different methods for installing the backdrops. Wallaper paste(the method I used because we had paste on hand), two sided tape(better have it where you want it using this method, when it sticks it is there) and they also have been using rubber cement(youo can usually only do about a foot at a time with this method but you can take it loose and adjust it). I have hung wallpaper(our whole house interior walls are papered) so this was the easiest method for me. The have the installation instructions on thier website that you can print out. I did and they were very helpful.