The Nascar Paper Models website is on line!

Discussion in 'Commercial & Civilian Vehicles' started by arosteguy, Mar 7, 2006.

1. arosteguy

arosteguy New Member

After almost 3 years of research and development we are proud to announce the first ever Nascar
    Paper Models Website!
    Being fans of the most exciting racing series in the world we wanted to have a full grid of miniatures of
    those wonderful and colorful cars. But sometimes, depending where you live it's not easy to get those
    So inspired in the work of fine modelers around the world who design superb F1 paper models, we
    decided to create an easy, but still efficient stock car paper model. This way, we could build virtually
    any car of the field or even an entire grid! More than that, inspired on a racing simulation, we created
    templates that will allow anyone to paint his own custom car.
    By now we are releasing 3 Ford Taurus from the 2005 season, but there's more to come. We soon will
    release some Dodge Chargers from 2005 and 2006 and the new Ford Fusion! The Monte Carlo is also
    being developed and will be released as soon as we finish it.
    We'd like to thank to everybody who made this project possible. Friends that helped us with car
    painting, pictures, sending messages, etc... We really appreciate your support!!
    So, welcome to the Nascar Paper Models Website!

Robert Arosteguy and Milos Harant.
  2. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Looks good. Hopefully some people will be putting up pics of builds soon and perhaps some scenes will be built.
  3. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Cool! There are a lot of guys at work who are NASCAR nuts! I've got to build some of these so they will be jeleous!:twisted:

4. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

That's neat. Are y'all going to develope some Toyota cars too. I heard the other day that Toyota is sending one of the top engineers from their Formula 1 team to work on their NASCAR team.
  5. Bluenoser

Bluenoser Member

Very cool. Can't wait to see more.
  6. modano1

modano1 Member

Greg Biffle's #16 is now available!!! Cant wait for all of them. I am going to make a mock race scene of all cars on my sons bedroom wall, (with of coarse, a fly over of F-18s on the ceiling)
  7. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

I've started the #17 car and it goes together pretty good. I printed it on too heavy a paper the first time and will try on lighter stock for a second build.

Took it to work(wheeless) and the guys were all impressed so I'll have to see how it does with the lighter stock.

For my first "non-flying" build I think I did very good, but I'll wait on the send build to post pictures..................:grin:

Well.......... since these cars have been know to leave the ground and flip in the air on the big tracks, I guess that last statement was really not true!:twisted:

8. dwgannon

dwgannon Member

Finally a void has been filled. :grin:

It can be considered a form of flight when you have aerodynamics, combined with a little shove and a controlled crash. :twisted:
  9. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Dave............ NASCAR specifically states that "bumping is not allowed" no matter what Tony Stewart says........ or does.:grin: