The Monopoly Guy

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by Guitarius, Mar 9, 2005.

1. Guitarius

Guitarius New Member

Okay, I have to do this project for class about Monopoly and I have to have some kind of display that I created myself. I figured why not put my two favorite hobbies together and make a card model. I was wondering if any of you guys know of an Uncle Pennybags or any Monopoly related card model kits out there.

Thanks a bunch.
  2. rickstef

rickstef Guest

most of the items from the monopoly game can be made from paper

the house, the hotel, car, dog, and the others i forget

3. nebeltex

nebeltex Member

Rick? forgot the race car? and the battleship, top hat, shoe, iron, etc.

ARMORMAN Guest

Don't forget the Nascar, Star Wars Characters, Lionel Trains, Harley Davidson, Simpson, and Star Trek Editions....

GEEDUBBYA Active Member

Howdy Guitarius,

Well, I have looked over my usual "haunts" looking for you some "monopoly related" models but to no avail, sorry. BUT! maybe I can still help you out, I did this in about 2 minutes with my photo editing program, feel free to right click on the attachment and "save as" , then title it and place it in "my breifcase" or "my pictures" and print it off and turn it in to the teacher.
    I am not sure that the teacher will honor it, but hey its worth a try lol. I will continue to look for some monopoly models as I surf the net today and if I come across anything I will post you a link.
    Maybe you can get someone to "draw you up" a quick model of a hat or iron or something.

Good luck,

6. Guitarius

Guitarius New Member

Ha! That's great. I dunno if that'll work though.

Hey, thanks a lot for the effort. Some good eggs here.