The man got her running!

Discussion in 'HO Scale Model Trains' started by digital_signal_, May 15, 2003.

1. After some issues laying down code 80 on his 4x8 with foam, my father has finally been able to get it ironed out some. I helped a bit, but honestly it's his baby :) The MRC command 2000 is a bear to figure out; I got the controller to work fine on our DCC enabled and non-enabled engines at the same time, but have yet to figure out how to program the walk-around that came with it. Still trying to find a manual online that will explain - the documentation for the walk around was a note card.

The Kato still needs some detailing, he's been giving me the steady hand job while he gets the glory, and I've been slacking some at the computer. Will get to it soon : )

here's some pics.

Attached Files:

2. The "old man" by the way, is John Sneed on these forums.. he'll outlive me anyway :)

Attached Files:

3. interurban

interurban Active Member

Nice photo`s guys, keep up the good work:p
    Hope you figure it all out:eek:
  4. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Glad to see you got em' running! :cool:
  5. Lighthorseman

Lighthorseman Active Member

All Right!

It is a huge step in the right direction when the trains finally complete that first circuit.

I still stand back and think, "Oh, wow...they're actually running.":) Congrats.
  6. davidstrains

davidstrains Active Member

The problem with "getting them running" is that you want to see them running and delay putting down more track or scenery or buildings or....:D :D . But , hey, life's to short not to enjoy the trains running. We can work on the details as we find time, right?:) :) :)