The latest from Cannon

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by slee2099, Dec 1, 2008.

1. slee2099

slee2099 Member

2. Cut 'n' Paste

Cut 'n' Paste Ex-pat

More new stuff

Also new in the Vehicles section there's an Airbus 340 and an excellent GG1-type Electric Locomotive.
    Incidentally (moan, moan) does anyone else find the new-look Canon Papercraft site annoying? Since it has to load lots of thumbnails, that slows things down, and our beloved right-click-save-as doen't work, so the only way to get the model is to have it load up into a new page, while you go and have a cuppa. Yawn.:cry: Later (much later) come back and save a copy, then start all over with the instructions, another model etc.
    Much preferred the old site.
  3. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

Yep, the new format at the Canon site is annoying. Lots of bells and whistles, but a loss of practical functionality. :rolleyes:
  4. sneaker

sneaker Member

Ok...Good its not just me.....:|
  5. Cut 'n' Paste

Cut 'n' Paste Ex-pat

Took me three tries over the course of two days, but I eventually managed to download the model + instructions for the locomotive.
    Trouble was, it took so long I kept getting a "timed out" error.

Worth it in the end, though. Canon models are always excellent.
  6. redhorse

redhorse Member

Hmm, the new site is blocked at my work now... I'll have to go home and download.
  7. slee2099

slee2099 Member

Thanks I missed the locomotive, and the one thing I hate about the new site is the fact that you can't right click on the files to D/L them now.
  8. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

I'm so going to build the Violin!! Thanks for the heads up!