The last of the

Tyson Rayles

mini-scenes that I didn't use for the contest.

You know we never had this problem with the drivers here in Tellico Gap untill Charlie started shipping in those tank car loads of.....um..........er............."adhesives" from Kentucky !!!! :p :rolleyes: :D

Attachments

• dcp_0026-1.jpg
    dcp_0026-1.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 248

Sir_Prize

Don't you read the papers Shamus?
It was the Trains "fault," people always stop and wait for trains.
Sooo... This train had to be hidding behind a knee high bush,
then jumped out, on to the tracks, just as that caddy crossed the
tracks. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It does look very real. Even in destruction you do Top Notch work.
:D ;)

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
tank car loads of.....um..........er............."adhesives" from Kentucky !!!!
Yup, adhesives..... the car was "stuck" on the tracks, now it's "stuck" on the front of that diesel !
Well done! :cool: :cool:
Pete

Drew1125

Originally posted by sumpter250

Yup, adhesives..... the car was "stuck" on the tracks, now it's "stuck" on the front of that diesel !
Well done! :cool: :cool:
Pete

...& if the driver's still in one piece, he's probably "stuck" in the Graham County Jail!!:rolleyes: :D :p :D

Hey ya gotta be careful with that Ky shine...er...I mean...glue! :D

Another great photo, Tyson!
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

brakie

Kinda reminds me of :

" The engineer said he rang the bell,
The fireman said you did like ----"
And she blew, she blew! :eek: :D

CSX6638

And as the drivers lawyer said in court, why did'nt the train engineer swerve out of the way to avoid the car while it was on the tracks?

Vic

Hmmmm...Perhaps there are no lawyers in Graham County?:eek:

By now there should have been quite a crowd of them gathered around the scene of this mishap!:D :D :D

GREAT PIC TYSON!!!:) :) :)

RailRon

Tyson, as far as you can call a smashed automobile beautiful - you just created a real beauty! :cool:

How did you crumple that model so realistically? Could you give us a few hints? (My own experiments produced simply ugly blobs of molten plastic, crushed and/or hammered plastic heaps etc.:( )

Ron

Tyson Rayles

Nothing fancy Ron, small hammer a couple of times then glued some of the pieces back on at odd angles, applied a little heat with a soldering iron in a couple of places and that pretty much covers it.

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Another great one Tyson my friend. You have a wonderful imagination which we all enjoy.. What will come next?

RailRon

Oh Tyson, how easy things are, IF you know how to do them right...

I always heated up the model first, then I tried to crush it - silly me! That's why I never got sharp angles on my wrecks. It never ocurred to me to do it the other way around. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks for the hint. I'll try it in the near future. :) :) :)

Ron