The Google Gauge Group

hooknlad

Im there as well - thanx for the reserve contingency plan in the event of well,, you know...... I dread to even think....

Pooh Bah
If we're lucky, nothing will happen.
If you start getting nasty messages (out of gauge or whatever), log on and see if there's any information.
Is the Yahoo group now kaput?

ezdays

Out AZ way
Mountain Man said:
Having dutifully registered and all that, now what?
Just hang tight and hope we don't ever need to use it. But we all know that there are times that every site goes down for a while, and we are covered in the event we do... for any reason.

But, the scuttlebutt is that we will be change servers soon, and that just about guarantees us at least a few hours of down time.:D

ezdays

Out AZ way
Mountain Man said:
OK - I'm standing by with peanut butter and diet soda next to the computer! :)
Is that legal where you come from? I would think the diet police would confiscate the peanut butter. sign1 sign1

Mountain Man

When I was diagnosed with diabetes, I began eating it regularly as a snack on crackers, or on a piece of bread for lunch - protein and carbs in a very measurable quantity - and lost 50 lbs in about 6 months.

If I were on a desert island and could only pick one food, it would be peanut butter.

As for the diet police...forum rules prohibit me from expressing myself as precisely as I would like.

Torpedo

grewsome said:
As a another diabetic, I am sitting here eating a bp sandwhich and reading your post.

Loren
Boiled potato, banana pudding, buttered papaya, bean puree (peasoup) ???

What??? :)

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
The Google group is intended mostly for information updates, not to replace The Gauge (perish the thought...! ;)). And yes, the yahoo version is now done.

Andrew