"The Gauge" Railway Results

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by N Gauger, Oct 21, 2002.

1. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

OK Michael & Wolv - It's up to all of us now!!! :D :) :eek: :) :D

The poll Threads have been locked out. The results are:

Blue Cars and Random Color & Types of Fonts

Wolv has given us access to our "Numbers"

Your site has all the other info:

btw - IF I do a boxcar - it's number would be: TGR 100351
    and I can paint it blue, but I can make it look like it was repainted from another Rwy. Also I get to chose any Darn font / color I want Right????? LOL

Great work You guys!!!! (And people say we have way too much free time on our hands - Whadda They Know!!!) ROFLMAO

~~~~ Mikey
  2. N Gauger

Ooops I forgot!!

I'll be removing the "poll Threads" on the 23rd.... it's getting too crowded at the top of the post pile..... :) :)

See Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~ Mikey
  3. TR-Flyer

TR-Flyer Member

Hi gaugers:
    Think this idea is wonderful and it has been great to watch y'all bring it together. Can't wait to have the time to make a piece of gauge rolling stock so i can run it at the train meets and see if i can shake out any local gauge members at the shows. Also, i need to make one so that there will be at least one S-gauge representation of the railline. We seem to be a rare breed here abouts!

One problem, I have not been able to figure out my "number" so i can properly lable my car. Help!

The Lone "S" Gauger

Hi ho, silver bullet express, awwwwaaaayyyyy........
  4. N Gauger

Hi, TR-Flyer Your number is 0325

Go to the links above to get the actual number for the item you will be modeling.. :) :) :)

~~ Mikey
  5. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

I posted my first entry in the "Photos" section of the board. If you want you can add it to the equipment register on your site. If you need a better picture let me know, and I'll get a better one.
  6. rockislandmike

rockislandmike Active Member

I've seen it, 88, it looks great !!!

And I just updated The Gauge Railway's OER to include the car and its pic..................

(I've been sick the last couple of days, so you'll have to excuse my tardiness)

PS - my Atlas undec six-bay covered hopper should arrive later this week for conversion to my first GAUG unit.
  7. eightyeightfan1

Just checked it out. Hpoe you're feeling better.
  8. Sir_Prize

Sir_Prize Member

I've been forgotten.
    Or did I not speak enough on the car input.
    I thought everybody elses points were fine.
    Soooo... I sat back and read.
    Oh welll.....:rolleyes:
  9. roryglasgow

roryglasgow Active Member

Go to this site:

It explains the numbering convention. It incorporates your member ID (mine is 212). Move your mouse over the "profile" button in a post that you've made and look in status bar at the bottom of your browser window. The end of the line will display "userid=999" where "999" is your member ID.
  10. Sir_Prize

Sir_Prize Member

Now I see... Thanks!
    :D :rolleyes:
  11. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

Gauge Boxcar

Here is the first Gauge Line boxcar for the WC & T RR. It was a cheapy from Industrial Rail, ($2.29) I opened a door, repainted conrail blue, all the data is not on yet but will be. (that stuff is hard to do in N Scale.) I would like to have it registered if I may, also if I posted this in the wrong spot let me know.
    Jim Marksberry:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

12. N Gauger

JIM!!!!! It don't matter wether it was posted anywhere..... that's Neat!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D :D
    ~~ Mikey
  13. eightyeightfan1

Nice job Jim. I bow before your greatness.
    Don't worry about the data.....it was hard to do in HO scale too.
  14. rockislandmike

rockislandmike Active Member

Yeh, I'm planning on cheating a little bit. I'm getting some decals for MP covered hoppers, but only really need the numbers. So I'm going to use the data from those decals for my GAUG covered hopper that I'm working on.

PS - your boxcar has been entered into the OER on my website.
  15. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

T H A N K S

Thank you so much guys, you make an old man feel good! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p
  16. absnut

absnut Member

I must have missed something somewhere! How do I find my "number"?

17. N Gauger

18. absnut

absnut Member

Thanks, Mikey. I still can't find it but since you've told me what it is, I'll give it a rest!

19. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

What would the number be for a loco? It would be a big surprise to you that I would do an industrial switcher :eek: :eek: :eek: P-K leasing, D.B.A. The Guage Railroad. After that sex scandel between Old Man Knudsen and Monica Lewinsen, the young Danish model, they about had to take his name off the leasing co. He denied it at first, then he finally admitted it, as he smiled, sitting back in his chair, smoking a cigar. He said, "This tastes good."

:D :D :D