"The Gauge" Railway Results

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Originally posted by McFortner
I saw a picture that Vic did on Techincal Q & A for explaining how to set up couplers with a picture. That picture got me thinking about how cool it would be if we all worked on a mutual private railway: The Gauge Railway. We could each make up a car or two for our layouts for it. But I think we need to get a general consesus on the font and general color scheme this railway would use.

So what do the rest of y'all think?

Michael

ps: here is the picture that got all of this started....

OK Michael & Wolv - It's up to all of us now!!! :D :) :eek: :) :D

The poll Threads have been locked out. The results are:

Blue Cars and Random Color & Types of Fonts

Wolv has given us access to our "Numbers"

http://www.heatherandmichael.com/prb/thegauge.html

Your site has all the other info:

http://www.heatherandmichael.com/prb/thegaugerailway.html

:D :D :D :D LETS SEE THOSE PICS EVERYBODY!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

btw - IF I do a boxcar - it's number would be: TGR 100351
and I can paint it blue, but I can make it look like it was repainted from another Rwy. Also I get to chose any Darn font / color I want Right????? LOL

Great work You guys!!!! (And people say we have way too much free time on our hands - Whadda They Know!!!) ROFLMAO

~~~~ Mikey

N Gauger

Ooops I forgot!!

I'll be removing the "poll Threads" on the 23rd.... it's getting too crowded at the top of the post pile..... :) :)

See Ya!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~ Mikey

TR-Flyer

Hi gaugers:
Think this idea is wonderful and it has been great to watch y'all bring it together. Can't wait to have the time to make a piece of gauge rolling stock so i can run it at the train meets and see if i can shake out any local gauge members at the shows. Also, i need to make one so that there will be at least one S-gauge representation of the railline. We seem to be a rare breed here abouts!

One problem, I have not been able to figure out my "number" so i can properly lable my car. Help!

Regards,
The Lone "S" Gauger

Hi ho, silver bullet express, awwwwaaaayyyyy........

N Gauger

Originally posted by TR-Flyer
Hi gaugers:
Think this idea is wonderful and it has been great to watch y'all bring it together. Can't wait to have the time to make a piece of gauge rolling stock so i can run it at the train meets and see if i can shake out any local gauge members at the shows. Also, i need to make one so that there will be at least one S-gauge representation of the railline. We seem to be a rare breed here abouts!

One problem, I have not been able to figure out my "number" so i can properly lable my car. Help!

Regards,
The Lone "S" Gauger

Hi ho, silver bullet express, awwwwaaaayyyyy........

Hi, TR-Flyer Your number is 0325

Go to the links above to get the actual number for the item you will be modeling.. :) :) :)

Thanks!!!!

~~ Mikey

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Mike,
I posted my first entry in the "Photos" section of the board. If you want you can add it to the equipment register on your site. If you need a better picture let me know, and I'll get a better one.
Thanks...........

rockislandmike

I've seen it, 88, it looks great !!!

And I just updated The Gauge Railway's OER to include the car and its pic..................

(I've been sick the last couple of days, so you'll have to excuse my tardiness)

PS - my Atlas undec six-bay covered hopper should arrive later this week for conversion to my first GAUG unit.

Sir_Prize

I've been forgotten.
Or did I not speak enough on the car input.
I thought everybody elses points were fine.
Soooo... I sat back and read.
Oh welll.....:rolleyes:

jmarksbery

Gauge Boxcar

Here is the first Gauge Line boxcar for the WC & T RR. It was a cheapy from Industrial Rail, ($2.29) I opened a door, repainted conrail blue, all the data is not on yet but will be. (that stuff is hard to do in N Scale.) I would like to have it registered if I may, also if I posted this in the wrong spot let me know.
Thanks
Jim Marksberry:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 1st boxcar.jpg
    1st boxcar.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 314

rockislandmike

Yeh, I'm planning on cheating a little bit. I'm getting some decals for MP covered hoppers, but only really need the numbers. So I'm going to use the data from those decals for my GAUG covered hopper that I'm working on.

PS - your boxcar has been entered into the OER on my website.

jon-monon

What would the number be for a loco? It would be a big surprise to you that I would do an industrial switcher :eek: :eek: :eek: P-K leasing, D.B.A. The Guage Railroad. After that sex scandel between Old Man Knudsen and Monica Lewinsen, the young Danish model, they about had to take his name off the leasing co. He denied it at first, then he finally admitted it, as he smiled, sitting back in his chair, smoking a cigar. He said, "This tastes good."

:D :D :D