The Gauge NASCAR Fantasy League

S1apSh0es

Put a race track on your layout ;D Problem solved.

I'm a huge Mark Martin fan and that Daytona 500 sure was a heart breaker T_T

But he rolls off 3rd today and he likes his car! If you know Mark you know he never fully likes a car, and simply saying he liked it means it's good. I pick the 01 to win it today!

dwight77

You Guys are in Trouble Now

I thought I had a hot driver in Kasey Kahne after his showing last year. But he has had problems everywhere this year. So I thought I would take a look at the free agents just for the heck of it. AND who do I see available?........Jeff Burton who had a great year last year and is sitting in the #3 place in the standings. And no one picked him? :) :) :)
I couldnt sign him up fast enough thinking one of you might be doing the same thing and beat me to it. But I was fortunate and prevailed.:thumb: :thumb: :) :) :thumb: :)
Well I don't want to say too much just yet. But I am thinking I am in really good shape this year with Johnson, Gordon, Hamlin, and now Burton to round out my foursome. :thumb: :thumb:
dwight77

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Speaking of this stuff.. I forgot all about this when we changed servers!! :D I'm in second now - How did THAT Happen??? :eek::eek:

Dwight77 is in first too!! :D :D

And the "Chase" is 8 races away!!!!

N Gauger

dwight77 29 7 0
N_Gauger 22 14 0
First On Race Day 22 14
Fireball00 17 19 0
Brakie 13 23 0
eightyeightfan_99 5 31

Congrats To Dwight77 for winning the 2007 gauge NASCAR Fantasy hallenge!!! :D :D :D

dwight77

Hi Mikey:
Let me know if you are going to do the NASCAR fantasy league again. Oh, by the way, where do I pick up my winnings????......LOL
dwight77

N Gauger

Hi Mikey:
Let me know if you are going to do the NASCAR fantasy league again. Oh, by the way, where do I pick up my winnings????......LOL
dwight77

LOL yeah right hehehehe :) :) You can try the Radisson hotel in New York :D :D

I'm planning on starting another league :) whenever it opens up :) :)