"The Gauge" models?

Does anyone have any friends at the model railroad manufactures? It would be cool if they made a specail edition rolling stock, locomotive, or passenger car for Gauge members and other modelers. What do you think? What would you like to see if they do something like this? I would like to see a caboose or a steam locomotive? Any idea's (drawings) Maybe get some of the profits to maintain the web site? What do the member's think?

Andy:wave:

PS
What scales would you like? I would like to see all.:thumb:

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
I wouldn't mind a Gauge freight car of one sort or another, HO of course. Most companies would put one out for you but only if you order 1,000 or so. Not likely there'd be too many here that could cough up the up front costs, then sit on them for the duration of the sale.

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Oct 31, 2002
Ottawa, Canada
Visit site
We did a few items a while back. There was "the Box" which I believe had a template or other artwork. The idea was to do up the box and then place it somewhere on your layout.

The rolling stock was a boxcar in both N and HO that toured the world. Again, you were to run it and photograph it and post a pic here.

Both threads have been dormant for a while.

However, my local modular club has just ordered a ox car printed witht eh club logo for the 10th anniversary. I would be interested in getting some artwork for a decal that I could put on a car that is appropriate for my era...

Andrew