The-Gauge is 3 years Old!!

Sir_Prize

Cool!!
I'm sure things are just going to go up!

Hmmm... Let's seee... I signed on in March 2001... That's two yrs.
and 9 months. The Gauge is 3... Sooo... Ya'll was only 4 months
around when I got here!!!:eek:

Cool!:wave: :thumb:

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Thanks to the generous founders and the excellent moderators and the most civil, supportive members! Its great to come here every day!
Ralph

interurban

Happy Birthday toooooo youuuuuuu!!!

Happy Birthday to the -gauge.
It has been and will always will be Electifying:thumb: :D

Thanks to EVERYONE who participates and makes this the best forum.
OOOOO and thanks to Val for draging me over from er somewhere else:rolleyes:

aartwmich

Originally posted by sumpter250
I would list all the things I have learned from the folks here at the gauge, since I first fell in with this good company. The list, however, would be too long. So...I will simply thank you all for being freinds, and family. For sharing your thoughts, feelings, skills, knowledge, and humor. For being child enough to enjoy this hobby, and adult enough to keep this forum a great place to be.
To those who are responsible for the gauge existing in the first place, I really can't add to what Val has stated. I am proud to know this three year old! Happy birthday gauge.
Pete

Sumpter250...you DID add to it ...well said along with all the others comments.

This forum IS the greatest because of all the wonderful people who participate...it is often my refuge from the storm.

Happy Birthday to the Gauge!!!

Xaniel

Happy birthday to The Gauge! happy irthday to us all!

It's nice to be in world wide community, where we share the same. Our love for trains, those metal beasts!

I'll be waiting for the next 3 years! eheheh :) :D

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Happy Birthday!

And a big thank you to the Adminstrators and Moderators for the great job they do.

This is a great place. Since the day I joined I have been made to feel welcome. So a thank you should also go out the membership for its part in making this place great.

Racharg

A more friendly place on the Net I have yet to find...all this talk about the founders though, is there a history of the gauge anywhere aroung here?

GNRail

Happy #3. Many thanks to all who make this a great place to stop by. It has increased my enjoyment in the hobby by pushing my limits as a modeller. I am still amazed daily by what apprears here.

Thanks again

Garry

Lemur

Happy Birthday :thumb:
&
Thanks to everybody on The Gauge. I have learned a lot over the 1.5 (or so) years I have been stopping in here to read things. Now that my own short line is up and running, I will be moving from a lurker to a regular poster (and yes there will be pics) .:D

roryglasgow

Happy Birthday Big Blue!

And thanks to all of you who have inspired, encouraged and educated me!

The Gauge is one of the few places where I can talk trains and not get crazy looks! :D:D:D

Pooh Bah
Congratulations to those that started and kept up The Gauge.
I've been here around 2 years.
Does anybody have a count of how many layouts Shamus built in that time?

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Originally posted by 60103
Congratulations to those that started and kept up The Gauge.
I've been here around 2 years.
Does anybody have a count of how many layouts Shamus built in that time?
ROFL Maybe we should start a contest.. "How many layouts HAS Shamus built?? :) :) :)