the gauge e-mag

ratjag

Jan 13, 2006
uk
:curse: still very new to this e-forum stuff, so sorry if in wrong place.:confused: will try to get things right . not been on the home page much and just found the mag & articles from 2005!:eek:ops: am i right in thinking e-mag has now stopped?:cry: Thanks for thebday1 greetings by the way. :wave:

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Oct 31, 2002
Ottawa, Canada
Visit site
Welcome again...! ;)

It can take a little while to figure out where everything is - heck, I've been here several years, and still haven't seen everything... :eek:

The e-mag is an "irregular" publication - Ed will put one together when he and his team get enough time and material for it. So stay tuned... ;)

Andrew

ratjag

Jan 13, 2006
uk
Thanks for the replies fellas,:D I sure will.. I have a read through whichever forum attracts my attention, usually the DCC, MR Ops, modules or HO railroads. A lot of helpful info usually, glad i joined.:thumb: When I find out how to work it I'll have a go at putting some pics of my previuos NMRA(BR) mods on if that's ok?:wave:

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
Just to explain to those E-Mag fans what happened.
My mother passed away last year right around the time that the October issue was due out. I had spent a couple of weeks in Arizona straightening out my mothers affairs, and taking care of dad. Val, the art director picked up a couple of extra classes to teach. So her schedual got full.
Then we lost a great friend and regular contributor to the e-mag, Robin.
Fear not friends.....THE E-MAG WILL BE BACK!....October 1st.....Look for it at your nearest computer monitor......

ratjag

Jan 13, 2006
uk
Sorry eightyeightfan1 to bring up those memories because of my ignorance.:eek:ops: Looking forward to October:thumb: . Will shut up now !! :wave: