The future MV&P- Needs some help!

Discussion in 'Track Planning' started by MilesWestern, Oct 8, 2006.

1. CCT70

CCT70 Member

I can help you remember. I own that model railroad. :wave:

Now, what can I help you with? :thumb:
  2. CCT70

CCT70 Member

September 1997 Model Railroader. California North Eastern. Unfortunately, it's crated up in my garage right now, since I don't have the room in there with all of my office equipment stored in there to re-assemble it, and my little 1 car garage is miserable in the summer anyway and the spiders are ferocious. I plan to re-assemble it in my living room when I move.

I can however scan the article for anyone interested, and can dig up some photos tonight after my step daughters 21st B-Day party if you'd like.

The layout was built by Sonoma County Model Railroad Society and was offered for sale in the Bull Session section of the same issue. Since I had the space and the money but no time to build a layout back then (I worked for Amtrak and it's always a combination of one of the three that keeps a great layout from being built), I called and was made an offer I absolutely could NOT refuse, so I bought it.
  3. ocalicreek

ocalicreek Member really is a small world after all. How cool! Well, that you own it. Really stinks that it's all crated up. Somehow I missed the bull session section of that issue.