The former Gauge Railway box car where did it go??

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by who_dat73, Jan 8, 2008.

1. who_dat73

who_dat73 Member

What ever happened to the Gauge box car and did we ever have a N scale version???

If it is no more would somone be intrested in starting it again I would but I'm not that far in the decal and painting part as of yet.
  2. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

3. who_dat73

who_dat73 Member

Anybody intrested in starting a Zealot Railway box car tour I would be willing to go with both as the Otter Valley is HO and I run in N scale:thumb:
  4. Ralph

Ralph's for fun!

Ed did terrific work there and it was a lot of fun to see the cars travel about.
  5. MasonJar

MasonJar It's not rocket surgery

It would be fun again... I had the HO scale one visit me a few years ago.

6. who_dat73

who_dat73 Member

Seems like we like the idea so I tell yall what I will give a N scale car if somone will offer up the decalling work on it any takers on that idea??
  7. CNWman

CNWman CNW Fan

Sadly, the HO scale Gauge boxcar bit the big one a few months ago due to a car crashing into eightyeightfan's layout through his house wall.
  8. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

Been awhile since I did a Gauge car for anyone. Last one was for a member in Austraila, and it was Aussy rolling stock..
    I still have the original HO Traveling Gauge car(right here on my shelf), as you can see, its still in a wrecked state, but I do have two more Gauge cars.
    Or..If anyones interested, I can paint one for them

The N scale car was for a member in Western Canada somewhere. I painted it for him then it did the traveling.

Attached Files: