The finishing touch...

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
I actually did this truck about 6 years ago. It was inspired by "Terminator 2". The foundation is a basic Hot Wheels car carrier with the toy wheels removed and new chrome ones from A-Line were added. With that, Athearn fuel tanks, a pair of horns from the scrap box, black and silver paint and mirrors made with wire and styrene bits finalized the detail. Then..she sat..waiting for the perfect load...til I walked into a local Tom Thumb (Dixie's answer to 7-11) and I found this here keychain...Waddayathink?

Attachments

• daleflat2.jpg
    daleflat2.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 201
P

philip

I think its cool. Love that Terminator movie & 3 RIP. Can't wait to see Terminator III coming July II 2003?

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: terminator smilie face!

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
I'm gonna see it too, but it's gonna be hard to swallow the Terminette storyline. We'll see how Ahnuld handles it...mebbee my next kitbash'll come from there.

Russ Bellinis

Feb 13, 2003
Lakewood, Ca.
Visit site
It looks good except for one thing. Dale's race car, or any of the other Winston Cup teams would have thier cars hauled by 18 wheelers inside trailers. That type of hauler would more likely be seen at the local Saturday night short track. It does look good, though.