The Dog

It's football season for the Dog!

Here's the baby brother checking in at about 175 lbs.!

Attachments

• mvc-020f.jpg
    mvc-020f.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 230

Clerk

Baby brother???? From the looks at that first photo I see why you keep him behind bars. He could swallow that football in one gulp.

Anyway great pictures Dog

Tileguy

Yep, thats a big dog for sure.The way i understand it they were bred for bear hunting.3 of them could take down and kill a black bear.Myself,i am a dog lover and love all kinds of dogs.I am only afraid of 1 type of dog and this one is it.If that bull mastiff ever turns on you,you better have a gun otherwise your a dead man.they are stronger than a man,faster than a man and more tenacious.I'll keep an eye on him from a distance;)

Flangehead

Here is a picture of my two weiner dogs, Hans on the right and Fritz, on the left. I like my Dachshunds because they remind me of locomotives - long, low slung, lots of tractive effort, loud and they have PRR Tuscan fur! Well, almost. Unfortunately, Fritz passed away in March, but his brother is still chugging strong. He's almost 14, but he can still take down even the biggest snacks!

Attachments

• beach hounds.jpg
    beach hounds.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 137
Weiner Dogs

Dog wants to know if you brought him mustard, kraut and the buns. I like the Doxies, had one for many years.

DOG

Clerk

I have three cousins in Washington State that each have a weiner dog. the Dogs are brothers from the same litter. They named them Oscar, Meyer & Hot Dog. :eek: :eek: :confused: :confused: :D :D :D

jon-monon

I'm purdy sure if I collect 'nuff a these chihueyhueys, tile guy will be ascared of them too :D :D :D

{fife and drum corps music on}

Attachments

• 3chihuahua.jpg
    3chihuahua.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 118

aartwmich

Oh cool a dog show!! I'll have to dig around and find my dog pics.

Dogs are a mans/womans best friend!!

Bull Mastifs..shudder....had to walk past a place in elementary school that had 4 of these monsters behind a 3 foot wide stone wall. They ALWAYS tried to fling their ferocious, spit slathered heads over that wall at anyone who walked by, like they would eat you up in a second!! Terror of the neighborhood for sure.

CCT70

Never did like dogs myself. Personally, I can see why some folks love their dogs, and have seen and known some damned good ones. However, I just can't stand them, so I have a cat. Here he is at only a few months old. I Lined up a few pieces of equipment on the carpet and took this picture as a joke while setting out equipment to take to an ops night at the club. "Catzilla attacks!", lol :D

At any rate, now as an 7 year old, lazy 6 pound lump of fur, he still chases trains and is sitting here by the Christmas tree circle of track here waiting for me to fire up the little 2-6-0 and it's old timey Christmas train so he can chase it, he's done that every year since he was a kitten. Fact is though, he's loyal, clean, and is a good companion here at home and is spoiled rotten by my girlfriend. He's probably all bloated from all of the turkey she's fed him lately. Can't ask for a better pet than Rusty though.

:thumb:

Attachments

• rustystrain2.jpg
    rustystrain2.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 106

roryglasgow

Chihuahuas! I had a couple of chihuahuas when I was a kid. I love'em!

They're deceptively deadly... They can't go for much more than the ankle, but that is, afterall, what did in Achilles!

Sir_Prize

Great to see ya'lls "furry" critters, Extra large and small!! ;)

This Christmas will be the first in 19yrs. without mine.:cry:

Remember though...
Ain't Christmas until Tinsel is hanging from the cats/dogs ----!
(if ya got a critter, you know where.)
:D :p :rolleyes: