The Completed Storage Tank

TexDoc

This evening I got the remainder of the scenery in place around the storage tank. Here is the finished (???) project. Is anything on the layout or the layout really finished?

Storage_Tank_Complete-2.jpg

Storage_Tank_Complete-3.jpg

Storage_Tank_Complete-1.jpg

Nice. I'll be studying this to see how to finish the Green Max factory kit in the background (the pipes are from that kit, by the way).

In Bayonne, New Jersey, there used to be goats kept near the oil tanks to "trim the vegetation." I kid you not! (No pun intended.) I wonder if there are N Scale goats available?

train1

The tank and scenery look great Doc.

However the handrail looks like it needs a little CA treatment to reattach the upper handrail on the right there.
You wouldn't want the 1:160 Employee Health & Safety committee calling in the Labour Inspectors due to unsafe handrails.
A job well done otherwise.

MCL_RDG

I am taking notes...

...because I love tank cars. There's a small processing facility near me and I usta get to watch them switch cars at lunchtime (when I worked 50 yards from the small yard in Lansdale, PA). I always thought it was very nice of the railroad that they should switch out the plant while I munched lunch. I should send them a box of doughnuts.

Anyway- I like the look of those black tank cars penned in near the yard.

Mark:thumb: