The Box

Vic

Originally posted by Tyson Rayles
We all know the Southern NEVER has damaged freight, as a matter of fact what they drop off is usually in better shape than when they picked it up!!! :D :p :D :rolleyes: :D

AhHA!!!....the proscecution has shown its cards!!!:D Obviously they have a weak case:D :D :eek: by the utterance of such a statement here in "open court":D :D :D :p

Perry Mason has advised me that this combined with the defendant's triaste concerning the "The Common Law of Transportation" before the bar is sufficent grounds to move for a Summary Judgement and dismissal of all charges:D :D :D :p

Failing this Mr. Mason has advised that he will associate with the infamous Johnny Cochran:D :D :D :eek: :p

Vic

Alls Well That Ends Well

NEWS FLASH!....KETTLESTACK NOT GUILTY!!!

In a surprise move this morning the "Dream Team" of defense attorneys produced a sworn statement from Mr. Iba Nitpicker a retired employee of the defendant's railroad. Mr. Nitpicker stated that he was attempting to unload the The Box at the defendant's machine shop when he allowed it to fall from a flatcar smashing it to smithereens. Mr. Nitpicker further stated that at the time of this incident he was only three days from retirement and did not want to have a reprimand on his record so he hid the remains of The Box in the woods where it was later found by the defendant. When asked for his comment Mr. Nitpicker replied, "I am truly sorry for the pain I have caused Mr. Kettlestack and I shall spend the rest of my life in the local pub drowning my sorrows". Based upon Mr. Nitpicker's statment all charges have been dropped.

Speaking for the "Dream Team" of defense attorneys Johnny Cochran said..."We don't care if The Box took a bash....now sell your house and pay us our cash".

The defendant in a generous humanitarian gesture, and in an atttempt to avoid WWIII, has stated that he will restore The Box to its former glory so that it may continue its journey throughout the world of model railroading.

billk

I hope everybody realizes that if we had more Boxes, this wouldn't be such a big deal. (hint..hint).

spitfire

Guys - this thread is totally hilarious. I wish I had that digital camera I keep threatening to buy, so I could jump into the fracas.

Tyson Rayles

To billk, right on and Amen!!! To the "DREAM TEAM",

Did your client's employee really throw a fit
When he had to swear in court to that line of b*llsh*t!!!

:eek: :p :rolleyes: :D

Vic

Hi Tyson, I have it on pretty good authority that the old man "kicked and squalled" a bit but when threatened with banishment from the local pub he saw the light of day!!!:D :D :p

Bob Collins

I am led to believe that this case is not closed yet. The NTSB (nasty trains squashing boxes) will begin an inquiry soon in conjunction with MI-5 and 007. It seems that a major smuggling ring was moving a famous Scottish single malt beverage when our pub dweller discovered it and he had the crate have an "accident" so he could access the contents.

Oh my, what some folks won't do for a wee sip of the dew:eek: :eek:

Next thing you know the Women's Temperance Union will hear about this and will be out to hatchet every keg of whiskey they can find.

Bob

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
I found It!!!!!!

I bought a toy Crane that just happend to be G Scale. :) :)

What do you think I found inside???

As I opened the case, It said "Made in Mexico"

I Dug Deeper into the parts,

Assembly was required....

Batteries NOT included......

As I dug Deeper into the parts bags... I found: :) :D :)

box1.jpg

N Gauger

For all you "Non-Believers... Here's a Close-Up..

My Wife thinks you guys are a bad influence.... Keep up the good work!!! ROFL :D :D :D :D :D

box2.jpg

Bob Collins

You realize, of course, that now we are going to have to bring the Secret Service into the case as we apparently have a counterfeit crate as well as the real one. Looks like a sure case of bait and switch to me, but I thought all the bait was on the dock at Shamus's fishhouse?

We'll have to have Sgt Preston take charge of the remains of the crate in Scotland and the Lone Ranger handle the case in PA.

:D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes:

Bewildered Bob in Boise

Tyson Rayles

Way to go N-Gauger!!! :D :cool: :D Don't let it get near Errol's trackage. As fast as he tore up that n-scale crate for the lumber he must be drooling over that g-scale box!!!! :D :D :D

N Gauger

Hey Bob -- you Can't fool me!! :)

All the "Loan Arrangers" are working for Enron.. :) :) :D :D

You'll have to call in the Green Hornet (The "Ranger's" Nephew)

:) :D :D :)

(ReallllY showing my age) :)

Bob Collins

Can't believe a model railroader mentions the Green Hornet and not his famous sidekick. Come on N-Gauger, out with his name.

Bob

N Gauger

Bob -- That Always bothered my Buddy & I - how The Green Hornet & Inspector Cluseau' (The Pink Panther) -- Both had sidekicks with the same name ---- Kato :) :)

Next to model railraoding I'm a 60's TV Nut...... :) :)