The Box

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Someone mentioned Ft Eustis? I was stationed there in the early eighties. Real nice post. And yes the Transportation center was there. They had a kinda good Army transportation museum there, complete with troop transports and hospital rail cars from WWII. Along with your basic helicopters, tanks , and some captured Soviet Block (remember them) stuff.
But as far as boxes marked with The Gauge. Can't recall.

davidstrains

under construction

eightyeightfan - you are right about the museum. It even has a couple of older diesels there. It is not too far from Williamsburg and all the history there. Or for those that are more sun-and-fun inclined, Virginia Beach is about 45 minutes east.

I have done some work on my layout (after cleariing away the boxes) and have a few pictures up in the n/z forum. I have found a place for the "Box" inspection station. Kettlestack, I am told that since we are in the Washington, DC area that the inspection staff is hard to bribe.:D :D If you believe that I also have a bridge to sell you.:rolleyes: :rolleyes

I guess since I now have track down that I need to start getting transport agreements for passage of the mysterious cargo that keeps appearing around the country.

Back to work. :) :)

jon-monon

The Box: Found on Paulsen-Knudson Caboose!

Foreman: I found that blim-blammin' Paulsen sleepin' on the job again, boss.

Old Man Knudson: Didja kick his blim blammin butt!?!?!

Foreman: No.

Old Man Knudson: Next time kick his blim blammin' butt. If his uncle gives you any goopidy-goo, you tell him I own 51% and I said kick his blim blammin' butt! Now whadya want?

Foreman: Said he didn't have nothin' to do so I toldim ta go clean up that old transfer caboose behinds tha car shap. So he came back and said someone left a big ole box on the back of the caboose.

Old Man Knudson: So?

Foreman: He saiid tain't no paperwork, but there's labels and most of the wordser too big for him to read.

Old Man Knudson: That ain't no surprise!

THEGAUGEINC6.JPG

Foreman: He said one them labels sezits fulla "the gag-a-we Ink", whatever the rim-ram that is.

THEGUAGEINC3.JPG

Foreman: And he says another label says he should open it right away!

DONOTOPEN2.JPG

Foreman: And he said it's makin' gurglin' noises like it's been o tin the sun and the ink's aboilin'!

TAZ4.JPG

Old Man Knudson: He opens that box I'll kick his blim-blammin butt!

Foreman: Don't worry, I already toldeem not ta open it. He's gunna put it in the truck and bring it up to the office.

Old Man Knudson: You let him drive my truck again and I'm gunna kick your blim blammin' butt!

To be continued...

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Ohhhh Mannnn Blim-Blammin' Pricless!!!!!

More.....more....encore.... ENCORE !!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

~~ Mikey

P.S.: - IF anyone opens that box - I wanna see him EaaaaaP Eoopp OOOOOOOP ArrrrrP their a way out of that one..

ROFL

davidstrains

Oh my goodness.....did you see that "Tazmanian Devil" notice? :eek::eek: How do you suppose that got there? And do you think there could be a little bit of leakage of the drams inside that might be causing that gurgling? :D :D What will the inspectors say?

Tyson Rayles

Well I'll be a blim-blammin son of a !@$#^@#. Maybe the Tasmanian Devil is what Errol turns into when he has a few too many????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :p :D

box-Probably less than $1 worth of scraps

transfer caboose- probably less than $15

line of B.S. like jon-monon just laid on us- priceless!!!!! :D

davidstrains

"box-Probably less than $1 worth of scraps

transfer caboose- probably less than $15

line of B.S. like jon-monon just laid on us- priceless!!!!! "

I agree 100%

My daughter-in-law saw this thread yesterday and thinks we have been hitting the "wee drams" a bit much. She concurred with someones spouse that said "it sounds like we have too much time on our hands."

Has Kettlestack seen how the Box is getting moved around. He may need to retrieve it to "reseal" the fluids.

Vic

Speaking of Tazmanian Devils....We haven't heard from Woodie in quite awhile:eek: Hope everything's ok!:)

jon-monon

Paulsen: Ain't no blabber-whackin' blim blammin' foreheadman gunna hide no keys from me, ha, I just twisty this wire annat until we gets da
Truck1.jpg

Varoom!

hehehe Now we gutsa load up the box and we gunna truckit down the highway like them big boys do, yep, jest like them bigguns, umhmm.

TRUCKBOX2.JPG

Oh, she on der nice an purdy, no we go down that big road, yep that beeeeg one daddy!

I nebber beeen this way bufore. Huh? Whats that sign read? Better stop and read it close: U.S. 114. Huh? What U.S. Oh, U Speed is 114. I don't think she goes that fast? OK, we'll try it!

TRUCKBOX3.JPG

Varoom!

YEEEEEHAAAAAA!!!!

TRUCKBOXOOPS1.JPG

To be continued

N Gauger

Y'know, dere's sommme peepole - - dat say we'unz have waaaaay too much blim blammin' time on R handz...

God I'm glad!!!! ROFLMAO

Awesome!!!!! :D :D :D :eek: :eek: :D :D :D

jon-monon

Does saying oops help?

In the last episode of "the box", we saw the box beginning to blow off the back of truck, presumably at high speed!

TRUCKBOXOOPS1.JPG

Oops.

TRUCKBOXOOPS3.JPG

Andy: So, you found this blim blammin' big boinkin' box, and yer boss said not to touch it or the truck, so you swiped the truck and the box. Where is the the box now?

Paulsen: It's rat therins the backa thu, uh, erm, eeeee, oops.

ANDY.JPG

Meanwhile, back on Highway 114...

OOPS.JPG

Well, at least it appears intact

Wank-Wank-Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaank

BIGTRKOOPS.JPG

erm, uh, oops. Blim Blam. To be continued...

N Gauger

Alright!!:mad: :mad: We here at the MF&W RR were standing by watchin' the progress of the Blim Blammin' truck. We THOUGHT it was funny....

Until we showed up in the yards this mornin'

I do not mind the Guards, what scares the bejezuz outta us is the guys with the axes.......

And not only is there a sherrif from the good ol' US, dey also called in what appears to be a RCMP !!!!

Now not only are they guarding the crate of the MF&W RR, but the blim blammin' authorities got our Brand New - one and only crane tied up!!!!!:mad: :mad:

crate.jpg

And dey will NOT leave us near neither "The Crate" Nor the Crane!! $#@%$#&^%*&)(&*^%

Stop smilin' -- It aint' funny no more.......

I says Stop Smilin' :mad:

~~ Mikey

P.S. -- ROFLMAO

what everyone stop taking there meds or what that damm box show up here and turn pink no less and when I whet to look for it it was gone :D :D :D rich

jon-monon

Now, the conclusion of The Box, on highway 114...

virgil.jpg

Virgil: Dat beeeg truck smashed the box, then I swear, I sawed this furry tornado come out and run off into the woods. I swear, I seeded it wit me own eyeballs! Then when Paulsen came back to get 'is box, it come up outa them woods and chased him around til he runed out in the road and Old Man Knudson ranned him over! It was an act of God!

tazout.gif

While no one believed Virgil, and everyone just knew Knudson did in Young Paulsen in a rage, it was never proven in a court of law. Everyone on Hiughway 114 says OMK paid him not to talk, and the funny thing is, he got him a new doublewide that very week.

Old Man Knudson: I loved him like my own son!

dead.jpg

The End, well, at least for that snot nosed kid Paulsen!