The Blue Note Re-Opens!

Cowcatcher

Hope you're all enoyin' the brunch. Brought in the 21" big screen, and it's color too, so you could all watch the stock car races. There's a 19" B&W on the end of the bar with the game on but watch where ya stand or the picture gets fuzzy!

Anyone wants to work on the bench work for that N Scale layout in the back room go on ahead but don't be touchin' Dave and Debbie's Harley's or getting' dust on 'em.

And we maintains the Sabeth here so Humminbird, keep the hooch in the saddle bags. Only drinks today are from long necks!

Hummingbird

Cowcatcher...Thanks for the Brunch! The big screen TV is a nice touch, too! Nobody was watching the races, so I changed the channel....just in time to see the Cowboys lose in overtime. No big surprise! How do you like the trestle I built afterwards? That's Casey Feedwater there on that innertube...what happened to his SteamDoo?

I'll leave a couple of lights on and I did some cleaning up. Everything is in the fridge. My loco is lonely...gotta go!

Happy Railroading...pass it on!
:p Debbie

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Hey Tyson!
I just got back after almost a week away, and looks to me like the number of "hitters o' the jug" is sufficiently large enough to warrant the use of my small tank car, the 96' four truck GATX one, to make that Graham county run. After all, there has to be a little left for me!
Pete

Tyson Rayles

Well guys you are in luck, just got back from Graham Co. with a half dozen fresh jugs! Enjoy! Pete I'll be looking for that tank car coming in on the next L&N into Tellico Gap! :D