The Best part about the gauge

Discussion in 'The Caboose' started by nicknero, Jun 25, 2006.

1. nicknero

nicknero Member

Im a college student and since I work and goto school I cant really hang out so here I can shoot the breez about trains
  2. interurban

interurban Active Member

Hi nicknero.

I am a working old guy , after work . shopping paying the bills looking after the families needs,I too don`t get time to go out much LOL , It gets better as you go along in life.

But I do like railways.:D :thumb:
    I also shoot the breeze here about trains.sign1
  3. joesho

joesho Member

im a young guy (15) and i have to stack up money b4 buying :D
  4. hooknlad

hooknlad Member

Joesho, No matter how young / old you are , Modelling trains burns up those stacks of money - i find that the bigger the imagination, the more stacks of money i use. It is all worth it in the end. It also keeps me out of trouble.
  5. interurban

interurban Active Member

joesho I love your avatar

The picture looks a lot like British Columbia Electrics.

Second guess Texas Electrics.

Now the are you a traction Fan perchance :D Or did you just like the photo.:)

Aha It`s BC isn`t it........
  6. I.C.66

I.C.66 New Member

Hey ,I'm new to the GAUGE,but not model railroading.I'm hoping that I can find alot of useful information,about G scale.I've been into other scales in the past like HO and N.So I have some what of an idea. I've been working on plans for a layout in my side yard. The yard is about 50'x40'. a good size to establish a layout,and thats what the whole side yard will be. My wife took the west side yard and gave me the east,and the kids took the back yard. One thing that works good is, when it comes to Garden Railroading the whole family is ready to get started at my house.
  7. jflessne

jflessne Member

Ahh so far everything has been great here at The Guage.

I sit at work all day waiting for a server to die. Since I'm a great admin this rarely happens. sign1 So for a good part of the day I hang out talking about trains. I wish I could sit here catching up on all my kits etc.

Um wait something seems to be wrong with my network DARN!