The Best News Ever, and you helped.

Remember this thread?
http://www.the-gauge.com/showthread.php?t=22221

We'll, you prayers worked. Got the word last night that my daughter's most recent tests showed "no evidence of disease". I guess this is doctor speak for they can't find any cancer, at least for now, maybe forever. Whatever it is, we'll take it.

Just wanted to thanks all my friends here on The Gauge for your kind words and prayers. Words just can't really express it.
Doc

ezdays

Out AZ way
That's great news. Ahhh, the power of prayer.:) Thanks for the update Doc, your family has to be ecstatic over this new...

Iron Goat

Thank God... (literally !) That is wonderful news, Doc... I know how relieved you and your family must be.

Bob

CCT70

Doc, that is FANTASTIC news. Our drivers mother lost her battle with breast cancer two years ago and it is very near and dear to Shannon and our crew. I did not have the fortune of joining the team until right after Bridgette and Tom's passing over the 2004-2005 off season (Lost Tom to cancer right after Bridgette), but Shannon and the guys talk about her all the time, what a neat lady. To be honest, I had no idea about your daughter, but am VERY glad to hear all is now well for her apparently. Hit me up at my e-mail when you get some free time and we'll meet up for coffee. Also, if it is ok with you, I'd like to add your daughters name to the list of folks that have beat cancer as the race team and I join in the Cancer Socieities "Relay for Life" next month in Manteca. I'll send details via pm if interested.

Congratulations on the great news!

bigsteel

Call me Mr.Tinkertrain
great to here the news doc,i for one was not here yet but its alwayse good to hear things like this.good luck to you and your daughter in thr future too. :thumb: --josh

myltlpny

Well, that is good news! My Father went through a bout of cancer a couple of years ago and is luckily doing very well. Truly wonderful news, indeed.:)