The Best News About My Boy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by scoobyloven, Jan 12, 2006.

1. scoobyloven

scoobyloven Member

Well everyone he is home at last he came home monday jan 9th he is doing very well and getting back at being home. it is busy here with his meds at all times of the day and his i.v pump running at night but we are happy to have him home . we have 2 nurse come everyday for him and also p.t, o.t from his school and his teacher is starting to come out next week in the eves to work with him we are going to have a welcome home party for him this weekend. balloon6 . can't beleave it was 80 days in p.i.c.u. but on a nother note they told us we could reverse hie eliostimy any time after the 17th of jan. but we are going to wait a couple of months to do that. i know i am thinkful for ins. the bills are comming in for this stay and he is at as of now jawdrop $689,965.13 jawdrop for a total and that is not them all. we are happy to have him back home with us just trying to get him to sleep at night with out his fav movie playing all night "finding nemo" it is something that get in your head while your sleeping and you can't get it out sign1

Well you guys I'll post when i can. and you all keep thinking on him he still has a very long way to go.
  2. yellowlynn

yellowlynn Member

Thanks for the update Scooby. I am so happy for you. And to think that many believe prayers aren't answered.

3. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

Great news! :thumb: :thumb:
  4. sumpter250

sumpter250 multiscale modelbuilder

We all need some good news sometime, happy your turn came up. Thoughts, prayers, and best wishes are with you.
  5. eightyeightfan1

eightyeightfan1 Now I'm AMP'd

6. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

bounce7 bounce7
  7. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Really, really great news. We're happy for you all.announce1announce1announce1announce1

Boy, that's some bills that are piling up, I hope your insurance is going to handle it.
  8. interurban

interurban Active Member

Me too, very happy the Lad is home and doing well.
    So glad you have INS.
  9. Gary Pfeil

Gary Pfeil Active Member

I'm so glad to hear this great news Scooby. Hope all continues to go well.
  10. knudsen

knudsen New Member

Great news Scoob! Glad to hear you have him home where he belongs. That will be a lot easier on you and the boss, too. No more running back and forth all the time. Man, what a long stay for the tyke. Sad he has to go through all he does and that you and the Mrs. have to watch it. Keep your chin up, friend.
  11. Chessie6459

Chessie6459 Gauge Oldtimer

That is Great News Scooby.
  12. Drew1125

Drew1125 Active Member

It's so good to hear you finally got him back home, Scooby!

I know that is a huge weight off you & your family!

:thumb: :cool: :cool: :thumb:
  13. Papa Bear

Papa Bear Member

That's great news, Scooby! I'm so glad that your son got to come home. :thumb:

Finding Nemo is a favorite around our house, too. If you have the DVD, those aquarium scenes in the bonus features are actually kind of relaxing.:D
  14. MilesWestern

MilesWestern Active Member

OH! HAPPY DAY!!!!! :) :thumb: ;) :D :) :thumb: ;) :D bday2 bounce7 bounce7 bounce7 bounce7
    Now you, me and all the others can sleep easy! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: ;)

I'm SOOOO glad, I was really pulling for him, and hoping he'd make it, now, yay!
  15. farmer ron

farmer ron Member

Thats great to hear such good news that he is progressing to the point where he can come home. Our thoughts and prayers are still with you all ..Ron.
  16. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

Now that's really good news, Scooby!

We all at the Gauge are hoping with you that he may stay at home. This is a good start into the new year¨ :thumb:

17. GeorgeHO

GeorgeHO Member

You must feel as happy as a person can possibly feel. May God continue to bless you.
  18. Dave Flinn

Dave Flinn Member

Great news! Don't forget to keep us all posted on progress. We really care.
  19. screen

screen Member

Great news - keep us updated!

Still saying prayers!
  20. rksstl

rksstl Member

GREAT NEWS SCOOB, you and yours are always in our prayers