The best 4WD Truck

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by nat, Jul 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nat

nat New Member

Hey this might seem a little boring but hey. Which RC truck is the best on the market at the moment?:)[}:)]
  2. Elvis

Elvis New Member

truely i think its the revo....i hav it....this thing is the best its not hard to tune and easy to miantane....my bro has a savage and its hard for him to tune and miantane
  3. tnx

tnx Member

cant beat the maintainence on a TNX....revo is the mroe racer version of the TNX altho the TNX is gonna get some very cool upgrades soon....

if you're gonna race id suggest get the revo now or wait abit longer and get the TNX with the upgrades...
  4. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

ya the revo is more of a race truck. i know 2 guys that have it and its a pretty nice truck just i personally don't care for it. its nto good for just bashing. the bumpers wont save you much. i crashed into one with a stock e-maxx not even toped out and it broke the bumper into about 7 pieces. i love my savage and the t-maxx is a nice truck.
  5. tnx

tnx Member

ye well the revo is alot stronger than the t-maxx(e-maxx). but if ur gonna do some serious rcing maybe you should wait and get the TNX pro with the TRF suspension set....or just get the revo....
  6. monsterrcbuilder04

no man i think the maxx is stronger then the revo. the maxx came out with no damage at all.i just kept driving
  7. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

I at 1 time owned a emaxx, in fact it was my first rc and I got it right when it came out. My first time driving it the front bumper broke also. I have heard that the way the back of the revo is made that if you go off soemthing big and you land on the back end of it, the bumper I guess its connected to the shock tower and my LHS told me alot of people have been breakign that part, this was when they first came out and I went to see 1. I don't know if they made anything new or what. when you look at a TNX the suspension almost looks the same as a T/E maxx with the dual shocks and the suspenion arms...
  8. tnx

tnx Member

ye it is the same. but you see it on almos every MT except the revo. Savage has the same setup, only longer shocks.
  9. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

yes thewy both have 2 shocks at every corner in common BUT the savages suspension set up is differen't for the top arms they don't have them going around the shcoks but instead in the middle.
  10. tnx

tnx Member

jup. but thats parts difference. Tmaxx has pivotballs TNX has C-hub and u can go on for ever. it just comes down to what U thik is best. What do U think u like the most and for which can u get parts for.
  11. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

well I can get parts for any of those trucks and its hard to say which 1 is best because I have never had a tmaxx or a Savage I did have a Emaxx and it was pretty sweet.
  12. tnx

tnx Member

its alot harder for me to get parts over here in holland tho :(

oh well atm the moment im looking at the Losi LSt....i really really REALLY like it :D
  13. monsterrcbuilder04

rc car action truck of the year. it is a really sweet truck. it comes with a really good radio and everything. that thing is liek race ready out of the box. i think its liek $600 or somehting like that. a bit pricy for me but if i had the cash. well i do have the cash but not to spend on that i would deffinatly get it
  14. tnx

tnx Member

if i get another MT, it will be the LST.....all u need is the NEm rollbar, RPM arms allround, alum diffcases and gearcovers. its not cheap but u will have a mega, and i mean mega awsome truck.
  15. hogster8

hogster8 New Member

I have a Genesis .46 and it is an awsome truck.Ibash this thing to death and it just keeps going.
  16. digdug72

digdug72 Member

I have had no problems with my savage. Never broke anything on it, as far as tunning it, depends on motor and know how on tunning and breaking them in.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.