"The Batman" animated series Batmobile

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Master-Bruce, Nov 27, 2007.

1. jaffro

jaffro Long term member

Should I be requesting a paper waterfall for my tumbler? Or should I just jeep stupid comments like that to myself :D
  2. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

That actyually can be done. Though not in paper in the conventional way. Not so stupid really, There's a resin you can get for simulating water/waterfalls.
  3. BazookaJo

BazookaJo Member

What about using the famous Batcave icons for some of the other backdrops e.g. the giant dollar, the T-Rex etc. For the Adam West version, the Bat Computer perhaps ;D
  4. Master-Bruce

More great ideas! Now we just needs some cars! LOL

Won't be too long.
  5. OylPslyk

OylPslyk Aspiring Usurper

Affordable Alternative

:lol: :drag1: :rofl:

Attached Files:

6. OylPslyk

You know, its not often you actually look down and pay attention to these things... but I actually have rubber "Batmobile" floormats in my car...sign1

Edit: added pics, good greif - I just realized these things have been in there for over a decade........
  7. Master-Bruce

8. Master-Bruce

BTW, the "Oh dear was aimed at the self pimped batmobile.

I actually like the mays, cool Bat logo there.
  9. OylPslyk

lol, just 2 be clear...

mats did not come from car in earlier pic!! hamr

heehe, my car's green

From the logo I think I got the mats around the time the "Batman and Robin" film came out and that was what - 95? 96? i dunno.

Hard to believe, but I hadn't even realized or payed attention that they were there for many many moons.... lol
  10. Master-Bruce

LOL, I didn't think that pic was of your car(your secret's safe with me). ;)

Yeah, Batman and Robin was '97.