The Atlas RightTrack system

I was wondering if anyone knew where I might be able to get a Walther's track library for the Atlas RightTrack V7.0 program.

If it doesn't exist, does anyone here know how to make one?

Thanx!

Nomad

RTS 7.0 is actually a freeware version of another program. Some of the program has been limited. There are no librarys or support for the program.:cry:

Loren

Damn.

Anyone know of any library sites for the retail version? Worth testing, I think.

The whole reason I think there may even be a Walthers one is because the default libraries include Atlas, Athearn, Life-Like, Walthers, and one other company's BUILDINGS. No track except Atlas Code 100, Code 83, and Tru-Trak (or w/e that's called), which is what I'm looking for from Walthers.

Wewt that looks like a good one. Thanx!
hurrr0leaf9.gif
thyourockjw6.gif

Well, I gave it a shot, and the program doesn't have steam engines in its train selection! I think I'll stick with RightTrack.

Thanx anyways.

Hmm...funniest thing ever...I've tried four 3D CAD programs for track design, and STILL the Atlas RightTrack system is the easiest to use and is good and simple to design with.

I mean, I recently tried one called 3rd PlanIt...some people have made incredible layouts with it, so I thought "hey, I'll try it!" Three hours of work later, I went to use a Peco switch piece when I'd been using Walthers track templates and bam, all the data and info about the Walthers pieces VANISHED.

I was pretty mad.