The Ark of The Covenant Paper Model

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by julescrafter, Mar 2, 2009.

1. julescrafter

julescrafter Member

2. BARX2

BARX2 Member

Thanks Jules!
  3. cjd

cjd Member

nice one - thanks
  4. cjwalas

cjwalas Member

Another great choice, Jules! Many thanks!
  5. THE DC

THE DC Member

Awesome and interesting!

Appropriately introduced around the time of the Area 51 sign, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Indy would be proud.

THE DC
  6. CK Styles

CK Styles Senior Member

Another nice one Jules. Keep up the great work
  7. julescrafter

julescrafter Member

Thanks chris..
    I hope anyone can build it and send the pics to me. I will post them on my homepage with the credit of the builder as usual :)

I wonder is it a secret weapon, holy of holies or an alien FDR (lol) please forgive me God i'm just kidding.

8. Garry Stone

Garry Stone New Member

Howdy guys,

I am new to this forum .... so pardon my dumb questions but is there a paper model of the Ark of the Covenant available for download?
  9. davelant

davelant Member

Hi Garry:
    Julescrafter created it. He's been banned from this forum. Google "paper replika" and that will take you where you want to go. There's a lot of stuff there.
  10. Garry Stone

Garry Stone New Member

Thanks but I've searched that site - looks like it no longer exists:confused:
  11. Ron Caudillo

Ron Caudillo Creative Advisory Consultant Moderator

Hi Garry,
    On the website home page, click on the PAPER MODELS link (looks like a page tab) at the top. In the drop-down menu, click on the VIEW ALL selection.

When the next page loads, scroll down watching the list of models on the right side. Click on the ARK OF THE COVENENT link in the models list near the the middle of the list (It's not alphabetized).

When the next page loads, click on the DOWNLOAD button on the bottom of the page.

THANKS Jules for this wonderful model (as all of yours are)!

Best Regards,